August 23, 201115 yr comment_42949 I'm trying to start a Gamercide promotional team. I just need a couple of people to go around and promote the site and try to bring in new membership the best way they can. There aren't any rules or quotas you will have to meet, I just want you to at least do it once a week at least (feel free to do more if you would like) and try to bring in site viewers and new members to the forums. If you do do it and decide you don't want to do it anymore just let me know and your off the hook just like that no questions asked. Just go to various sites, people you meet online/live or by word of mouth even among friends or acquaintances and promote, promote, promote. You will get a GC Promo Team title, and if we get enough members we will expand and add more to the team. Someone can even lead (if they would like) in the future, I'm just trying to kick start the idea and get it off the ground. If you would like to help me out and do this or have any ideas just let me know. I have ideas on what we need to do I just need the man power to do it. Holla at ya boy. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42956 I can't do much now, but when I get my website going, I'll be happy to promote our wonderful community. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_42966 Awesome thanks guys, basically what I laid out to you in the original post is all i want you to do. No pressure no nothing. If you do recruit someone or are expecting someone just let me know, I think we might have a new section coming for promotion and recruiting etc. So we might be able to post it up there. I'm not completely sure on that or not. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_42967 Basically the section would be for keeping up with the progress we are making. And even if you haven't recruited anyone or promoted that's fine too, as long as we try. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42968 This is actually a pretty good idea you've put together, GG. And very cool of you new members to join in and help out. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_42969 Thank you brady faze and grub. I know you guys are new to the forums but we have lot's of fun here, and that is why we are trying our hardest to get our member counts back up. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_42970 Also guys we are having an RDR game night this saturday so you can use that to your advantage for promoting/recruiting if you would like. I've been using it. Just do what you got to do guys it's all up to you. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42980 too bad I don't have that game anymore, but I'll talk to some of my friends that have it. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43001 I can't holla cause it's real early in the morning, but I messaged ONE real life friend who I know likes gamign. Everyone else I know is either an adult and not into it, or a kid and totally wouldn't fit in here. I'll give one or two a shot though, hell I'll even put it in my bio on XBL and post it on Facebook. I've done both before, I've actually invited someone here who made like one or two posts and left. But my real life friend I think would really get something out of this site, like I have. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_43014 Okay cool good looking out em. And believe it or not kids are probably the major thing we need. They have more drive then any of us and are willing to go above and.beyond. All of ours left for college and stoooed coming around. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43018 I'll keep it in mind for other people I meet and other friends. I don't need no title change. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43024 I'll give it a try. Might as well try to do something for the site rather than just lurk. Plus I know a lot of my friends around here would probably be down to join. Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_43027 I'll give it a try. Might as well try to do something for the site rather than just lurk. Plus I know a lot of my friends around here would probably be down to join.roger that, i'll let spawn or pk know. like i said just do what you can if nothing works then hey at least you tried, that's more then some people will do. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43069 Not great at promoting but i am willing to help the site out any way possible. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43122 I'll send out messages to all my friends on xbox, and make a post on my facebook. No need to change my title though. Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43164 I'll send out messages to all my friends on xbox, and make a post on my facebook. No need to change my title though.thankee sai Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43165 Not great at promoting but i am willing to help the site out any way possible. thank you Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43166 remember if anyone does acknowledge they are joining just post it here or where ever just so we know we are making any sort of progress. you don't HAVE to but it would be appreciated. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43169 I'll put a link up to Gamercide under my photography website where it says "Find Me". Don't you dare change my color to yellow though. I will virtually kick anybody's *** who does so. I despise yellow..... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.