August 24, 201115 yr comment_43171 I sort of reminded Dreamcatcher to make sure he refers people to the site on his daily cast on the Gamercide channel. There was an abundance of "please"s in his request, and that Sholtz guy joined to find some people to play Magicka with. lolAs long as he just gets the shoutout in there once or twice a cast with the link in the chat, it would be good. I honestly don't think anyone cares to read the channel description or links, and assumes it's just some daily Gears caster lol. Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43176 I sort of reminded Dreamcatcher to make sure he refers people to the site on his daily cast on the Gamercide channel. There was an abundance of "please"s in his request, and that Sholtz guy joined to find some people to play Magicka with. lolAs long as he just gets the shoutout in there once or twice a cast with the link in the chat, it would be good. I honestly don't think anyone cares to read the channel description or links, and assumes it's just some daily Gears caster lol. Yea at least the welcome message saying join up etc. he is doing a good job and has a good cast. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43235 Yo put in this group plz i likez to helpz so I think i know a good number of ppl i could get to join, I just started college I have a whole untapped source of gamers to go thru. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43276 Yo put in this group plz i likez to helpz so I think i know a good number of ppl i could get to join, I just started college I have a whole untapped source of gamers to go thru.Glad you made it onto the forums and are here. I really appreciate it! Hopefully those untapped sources and develop! Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43294 Yo put in this group plz i likez to helpz so I think i know a good number of ppl i could get to join, I just started college I have a whole untapped source of gamers to go thru.you got it Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43392 Way to go guys! I told several friends about ATS apologician's game feed and the forum community, hopefully they'll check it out. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43404 I'll join! I'll get some of my caster friends to promote the site a little. (they cast League and get like 300+ viewers ) Also when I start casting I'll be sure to promote the site as much as I can. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44044 I have posted to my Facebook, and messaged all of my non-gamercide friends on Xbox. I also re-messaged them with the info Siren sent about wanting writers. I'll post if I get any interest. Report
September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_44062 I'll join! I'll get some of my caster friends to promote the site a little. (they cast League and get like 300+ viewers ) Also when I start casting I'll be sure to promote the site as much as I can.Awesome thank you very much. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44248 Well got 1 new GIRL (yay!)(Phoenix) and possibly another girl. Twylyght Mist said she will definately check us out! Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44259 Oh, oh oh! I didn't think about it before (maybe siren already did?), but I can make a post on PopChix (Gamerchix' new home). Report
September 6, 201115 yr Author comment_44260 Go for it, by any means. You can even kidnap someone if you want and force them to join. Ill put a disclaimer in later. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44269 Alrighty, made a post on PopChix. I don't check that site much, so I just said "tell 'em Rose sent ya." lol. I also included the info about writing with sirens email. I'll post if I hear anything. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44350 Well got 1 new GIRL (yay!)(Phoenix) and possibly another girl. Twylyght Mist said she will definately check us out!Woot! We need more ladies around here to battle these stinky men! Great job Rose! Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44373 Woot! We need more ladies around here to battle these stinky men! Great job Rose!Woot woot! Hopefully we get some interest from PopChix! Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44430 You can battle us all you want, but we'll always be stinky. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44630 Guys good job bringing people in. If you invited someone and they showed up and then didn't return try to nudge them back this way. Hell try to invite old members back if you would like. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.