August 12, 201115 yr comment_42325 If enough people are I can restart the annual one, but we barely got last years off the ground... Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_42409 lol, ok that's three. what about mrs. TC?She's in too, and gunning for me. Wants to win pretty bad. lol. Report
August 13, 201115 yr comment_42421 Cool, that's five I'll start bringing it back up. What date and times would be good for ya'll? Report
August 13, 201115 yr comment_42422 I re-activated the league and these are the teams already active. Team Squirrel Gravy , Team Boltnlava, Team Capo's Boltz, MT Grizzlies, Run Pass and Kick ***, Nation of Domination, Montreal Vipers. If you see your team here and don't want to play this year, or want to play and aren't there yet, let me know and I can add or delete as needed. Report
August 13, 201115 yr comment_42442 cool, i'll just need you to pm me ur email for the invite tk. Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_42624 ok, we got 9 players so far, any more? We'll go until next tuesday before we set that date for the draft and no more will be allowed in. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42981 We're coming up on the deadline I set, so let me throw this out there too. Whoever wins this year WILL get a prize. The prize will depend on how many people join, it'll start with a 1600 point card, and if we have enough interest I'll bump it up to a 12 month xbox live subscription... come on guys, got to make sure a wold doesn't win this year... Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43011 This sounds really fun but I don't really understand much about fantasy football. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43182 I would like to join if there is still time If not...I'll catch it next year Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43242 There's always time for you mrs. Siren. just pm me an email addy where I can send the invite and you're in Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43271 Is that 10 now? We are ready to set the draft date now, right? Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43289 you are correct sir ..... I need possible dates and times. Everyone send me a pm with three dates and times, and i'll select the three most popular and make a poll for which we'll use. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43521 I'll let people join up till we get a draft date set, so far Ive only recieved draft day votes from 2 people. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43741 Draft has been set for 7 pm pacific, Sept. 2. I'll let people join until five hours before the draft. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.