Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fantasy Football

Featured Replies

lol, I set the draft and I still couldn't make it ... arrg. I knew it might happen cause I tried to make it with everyone in mind, not just myself and I couldn't get back in time. Hopefully some of my waivers will go through and I'll have a somewhat balanced team.

nothing is more important than kids. I reset the schedule partially. it'll be 11 weeks with 6 teams in a 3 round playoff with 2 rounds per matchup. finish scheduling after work, everyone will have one bye week but sajam, he has 11 :P

Sorry bout missing it...had to call a HS game. But its better off for you guys i did..lol...jk im looking forward to the comp and some fun

ok, schedule is set and ready to roll! in my sleep deprived state I didn't think to look for a randomize schedule option that fixed all the problems of adding people after the schedule was set,lol. it gave me a first round bye, :'( lol

Well, the first week is in the books and it looks like this : Troy's Fighting Irish get covered in Squirrel Gravy as they lose 95-90, Bolt n Lava strikes down Team Pine in the closest match-up of the week, Still Tahn Yinzers throw down Capo's Bolts in the biggest win of the week at 129-96, The MT Grizzlies feed on the Montreal Vipers 104-89, and the RPKA is hit and run by the Nation of Domination 91-73. Sunset Riders have the week one bye, here's to a good first week of competition. :foodndrink:

@ Mandy, lol... won't be like that every week though, be sure to check your line-ups people. Next games are almost here!

and the prize for league champion will be discussed in week 3... I might even be encouraged to make a poll.... and no, no hotdogs!

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS

2011 League Champion!

Run Pass and Kick ***

Owner(s): Josh Christensen

Regular Season Record: 6-3-1

Read it and weep baby!!!

Got into the Championship game by 1 point!

Congrats man....and on winning it all. hope we can do it all again next year.

  • 1 month later...

Congrats Man... Sorry I've been away for awhile. Lol, we BOTH got in the championship game by 1 point. Great year, thanks for keeping with it all season everyone! Josh, send me a message with your info and I'll send your prize for winning this years Annual Gamercide Fantasy Football. As good as this year was, I'm sure next year will be even better...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.