August 2, 201115 yr comment_41661 Do you know what day? I have a very iffy schedule this fall. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41663 Yeah let's wait. Try and pick a different game, I lost Prey to the giveaway. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41667 Do you know what day? I have a very iffy schedule this fall.As soon as they start scheduling for September, they'll let me know. I doubt I can request a specific date, since I cancelled on pretty short notice. They could have told me to f off. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41671 If they let you know far enough in advance I can request the day off and be there no matter what, otherwise mon-tues I am after 1 pm pacific, and wed-sat after 5 pacific... sunday all day. Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41717 If they let you know far enough in advance I can request the day off and be there no matter whatditto Report
August 7, 201115 yr comment_42020 Also whatever game we decide on I'll need to get, but I'm cool with whatever you guys want. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43522 any more info on this yet? want to make sure I have whichever game we are gonna play. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43523 As soon as they start scheduling for September, they'll let me know. I doubt I can request a specific date, since I cancelled on pretty short notice. They could have told me to f off. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43542 Considering we can't give a week deciding on one game that's already released, I don't hold out much hope for any game that's yet to release. GG, I, and a few others have tried to involve the community more and got zilcho back. Frankly, I don't want to put our name up on the XBL dashboard and have no one show up. It's embarrassing and a few of us have our names tied to the event. So, it's a big knock in the shoulder for us that have our names behind such events. If I'm going to be frank and honest, I'm going to say this; We've been trying to build up our name everywhere. Lately, it's been on justin.tv. We've been trying to grow that channel for close to a year now, and it seems, that hardly anyone here wants to help us show it some love. Thankfully, Dr3amcatcher came along and mega boosted us to our first badge. He's been casting live almost every day and has developed a steady following. Whenever one of us is casting, I post into the live section to try and get anyone on the forums here to show up and help support us. Time for the real - The handful of us still greasing the lone cog keeping this site moving... we're tired and worn out. We're here every day giving you all new content. Whether it's on the forums or on the main site. Show us something. Make us realize we're not alone in all of this. You lurkers waiting on something to drive you to post... make a new thread about something that excites you. Don't wait for us. We may never post that thing you love so much. We can't read minds.Five years now. First ATC, and then what we are now. Gamercide. We're tapering off. Let us know we should still give a shit and continue. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43543 I can't be honest without sounding mushy or pathetic. Maybe because I've been living my life as a spiritual virgin, and don't really know what the **** or how to be truthfully honest. But whatever. You know I love you guys and think about you every day, you've helped me through some tough times and given me your support. In my books you guys will never go away, no matter how this website turns out. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43551 Thanks for the credit. I'll be back streaming, trying to recover from work and lack of sleep. Monday will be the day I come back tomorrow I cannot most likely. I really hope everyone does their part and help us on the forum and Justin.tv! Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43554 Sadly I don't own a lot of games and the only new game I'll be getting is Gears 3 and Battlefield. I would love to do something of enough people get Gears 3 if it's after the launch plus my livestream. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43561 Considering we can't give a week deciding on one game that's already released, I don't hold out much hope for any game that's yet to release. GG, I, and a few others have tried to involve the community more and got zilcho back. Frankly, I don't want to put our name up on the XBL dashboard and have no one show up. It's embarrassing and a few of us have our names tied to the event. So, it's a big knock in the shoulder for us that have our names behind such events. If I'm going to be frank and honest, I'm going to say this; We've been trying to build up our name everywhere. Lately, it's been on justin.tv. We've been trying to grow that channel for close to a year now, and it seems, that hardly anyone here wants to help us show it some love. Thankfully, Dr3amcatcher came along and mega boosted us to our first badge. He's been casting live almost every day and has developed a steady following. Whenever one of us is casting, I post into the live section to try and get anyone on the forums here to show up and help support us. Time for the real - The handful of us still greasing the lone cog keeping this site moving... we're tired and worn out. We're here every day giving you all new content. Whether it's on the forums or on the main site. Show us something. Make us realize we're not alone in all of this. You lurkers waiting on something to drive you to post... make a new thread about something that excites you. Don't wait for us. We may never post that thing you love so much. We can't read minds.Five years now. First ATC, and then what we are now. Gamercide. We're tapering off. Let us know we should still give a **** and continue.Well said. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43566 Also, you don't have to watch the livestream to support the channel. You can enter the channel and do what's known as 'ghosting'. Just pause the video and stay in the chat. Then you're free to do whatever is more important, and our channel has one more 'viewer'. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43572 I've never checked, but I think if you actually pause it then it doesn't count you as a viewer. Can mute it though. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43581 Here's what I'm talking about. There are five people who made it into the top 20 posters for today with only one post. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43742 I would love to stream too, when I can get some hardware set-up. Told my friend about the streaming and he'd be all up for playing too, (he's pretty good on gears). I'll try viewing the chanel in a bit if I can, I'm tethered to my phone's wifi hotspot for access right now cause my internet went out again. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43745 Would love to have you on board. Let us know if you ever get setup or need help going in the right direction with it. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43747 Also, you don't have to watch the livestream to support the channel. You can enter the channel and do what's known as 'ghosting'. Just pause the video and stay in the chat. Then you're free to do whatever is more important, and our channel has one more 'viewer'.I'll have to start doing this. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43787 Why don't we do a weekly gathering for newcomers and veterans of the site on the 360. Guess you could call it a weekly gathering for us all.Also It would help us (me) get to know you guys here better and stay on the same page so we can get any Q&A for the week out of the way.Just a thought Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43788 We could do something like this, but we'd probably have to divide into a couple of different groups. Mainly due to some of the time zone differences. I wouldn't mind hosting some gatherings on the PC as well. We still have a chat server running. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.