July 31, 201115 yr comment_41514 You know what, I will try to make it to this one. I know it will be really late for me, but I'm down to try to make it. I'm tired of not using my Live account at all lol. I'm down for whatever game either, I have Prey so that's not an issue. GTA5, any Guitar Hero, L4D 1or 2, Black Ops, or Halo 3. Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_41523 I'm pretty sure I will be open that day, though I don't have prey. I could see if I can pick it up the weekend before or something like that.Anyway, my choice would be PDZ again, since its got some unique modes and a large player count with a pretty stable netcode. I would be also up for stuff like any of the CoD games(cept CoD3 and MW2 since I don't have them anymore), or any of the Halo games. Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_41527 I'm going to have to buy prey but I would be fine with playing that. GT is Dateranoth Report
July 31, 201115 yr Author comment_41529 Put you both down, Pan and Dat.That's 4 if you include me. This all gets turned in tomorrow, so please reply if you're interested and can attend. Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_41549 Count me in as well. Prey is still one of my favorite games to play. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41555 Monday? 8-11pm? I could be on for an hour or two, but I get up at 4am for work so if that's okay then I'll be there. I vote Borderlands. Lot's more weapons and general mayhem to be had IMO. Gamertag: towncryer. Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_41556 Being limited to 4 people online for co-op or arenas kind of puts a damper on that. Best possible scenario would be one of us, hosting for three others. We wouldn't be able to mingle with our own group.If enough vote for Borderlands, though, I'll go with the vote and submit that as the game. Just please think it over.towncryer is on the roster! Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41562 I'll be Xbox-less come this time of the month, my gold already ran out anyway. Best of luck and hope you gents and ladies have fun! Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_41563 On the roster, going up on Xbox LIVE's dashboardPowrfulNonsensePaNfOoTDateranothMajorWhiteBoyBioMetRiCtowncryerSkylark95It's not too late to sign up. Get 'em in quick, though. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41564 I'd love to play, but that's my move in date for college. Sorry guys. Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_41631 I'm going to make a decision between now and the next two hours. I'm either going to cancel the event, or try and have the date moved back. I don't feel comfortable going into this event the way it is right now. Either way it goes, I want to thank those of you who have replied back and shown support for the event. If we get another event down the line, I hope you're still eager and willing to play. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41636 Very tough call man, but I understand either way. Assuming I don't have work/class, you can always count me in for events. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41645 I vote for Black Ops even if it's not on the list of games to play If you are still looking for peeps mark me down PK Jason can play babysitter for those couple hours...hehehehehe!! Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_41647 Right now I'm finding out i we can push it back towards Nov 15th. That's when the Halo Anniversary comes out. I think that'd be a nice game to playdate with. Also, many of our members still in school, would be near or already on Winter break or something.Hope we get it. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41650 I'd be down for that gt is LGWyant , and as for the game i'd probly have to get whichever game for the playdate anyway, but I like the Halo Anniversary idea, I think Microsoft would dig that too. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41655 Well, there's two options on the table right now. We either get Aug 26th, or we get a date in September. I specifically asked for November, but oh well. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41660 I took the September date. I really hope more people will be able to join for this new date. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.