Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

BAM!

Featured Replies

Hello. I'm Brad, and I'm a ninja. I hate campers and pretty much everything else that you can think of. I'd like to think I'm a pretty fun guy to play xbox with. I'm usually in a party with Syc and Sajam all the time, so if you know them, you probably know me. Also, PK has a BBH, that is all.

  • Author

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Brad is finally back! God man, I missed your MW2 Rages. :P

Me too, do you still have my sig somewhere? I can't remember my photobucket password.

Can't make anything at the moment, but I will when I get back.

ken-bradcopy.png

[img=http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb90/Syc_FZ/ken-bradcopy.png]

Thanks for saying something about me in the parties Brad. GOSH! *Removes Brad from friends list* Good to have ya back man!

  • Author

Thanks for saying something about me in the parties Brad. GOSH! *Removes Brad from friends list* Good to have ya back man!

Haha, sorry. You aren't really on much anymore.

Haha, sorry. You aren't really on much anymore.

Haha, it's cool. I've been kinda busy. Been on a lot more recently though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.