Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gaming Doodle A Day

Featured Replies

So, I was sitting bored as hell in a meeting that I had no interest in today at work and started doodling. I had Ms. Splosion Man on my mind and came up with the doodle below.

Scientist.jpg

Now, this sparked an idea in my head. Why not do one of these each day at work? Anybody interested in seeing more?

Most definitely. That's a great sketch. I'd love to see more awesome doodles. You don't have to stick to a rigid "I will make one every single day" thing though. It's doodling, not a chore. That said, it would be cool to see more.

  • Author

I initially thought about an original web comic, but decided against it because honestly there are too many out there already. Not to mention I really only spend about 20 minutes on each one. Here's the one for today.

Max.jpg

  • Author

How is it that this thread is the first time I found out you could draw? Nice one.

Because I don't usually have time anymore and it's not something I broadcast out there. These are actually quite rushed honestly. 20 minutes is the most I've spent on any of them, hence the reason they all seems so rough. Only having one good working pen and a Sharpie doesn't help either. :lol:

  • Author

Are all these done freehand?

All of them are done while I'm sitting in meetings bored out of my mind. Hence the reason Sonic's arms are all screwy looking. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.