April 3, 201016 yr comment_379 Since we don't have a Gametime Section now, or I'm just completely blind, I'm posting this here.We all love Borderlands pretty much, so this could just be a thread about setting up some games and stuff. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_390 Love me some Borderlands. You all knew that, though.Anyways. Want to see how Mordecai and Roland used to look, before the art direction changed? http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/957205/borderlands/images/borderlands-20080716051434795.html?page=mediaFull It appears Roland wasn't black in the first iteration. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_404 Hmm... That's kinda cool looking. I still wonder what the game would have looked like it the art direction didn't change. Maybe I would have liked it less, who knows? It kinda seems like it would have been like another post-Apocalyptic game. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_405 Would have been fun either way. I didn't think that before it came out, but I think that now. The loot, co-op and humor is what makes Borderlands great. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_454 The looks it has now helps set it apart first thing and helps you realize quickly this game has a sense of humor and is not meant to have the events in it taken so seriously. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_481 I'm deeply saddened to say that I have only played Borderlands once. I had borrowed it for like 2 days from a buddy and couldn't get into it. It's ok offline, but I had no one to run it in co-op at the time. I will more than likely get it if there is a GOTY edition with all the DLC a la Fallout 3, but I have other games to finish at this time. I do wish to get into that game later on though, I really enjoyed the mechanics and style of the game. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_543 Pissed! This game broke my 360! It's a great ride tho' when it was working. I was planning on joining a pk session online when it all went ka-blooey! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_545 I'm so glad they brought in cel shading. I don't think it would be nearly as fun without it IMO. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_556 Since we don't have a Gametime Section now, or I'm just completely blind, I'm posting this here.We all love Borderlands pretty much, so this could just be a thread about setting up some games and stuff.Good call man. Forgot the section for this. Added and topic moved. Back on topic, yes you can all come help me farm BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!! Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_648 If you ever see me online, hit me up. I'm always up for some Borderlands. ****, anyone wanna play right now? Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13324 Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13330 Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* lol noob. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13336 Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* I'll help you out sometime. When do you head back to work? Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13344 Thanks Spawn, but i got it covered. I picked up a thumb drive, and Gamestop still had the unit I returned. Looks like I'll get back all my Borderlands stuff now. Plus I deleted all my gamertag and info associated with it from the return before I leftI know there aren't a lot of Gamestop fans out there, but I gotta say, they really went above and beyond to help me out. Report
October 30, 201015 yr comment_22535 Vocals, Stealthy, Sky and I made Crawmerax our bitch last night. Good times. lolSpecial award goes to Stealthy. For staying alive as long as he did, up where Craw lives, at such a low level. Seriously, that was cool. lol Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22561 Vocals, Stealthy, Sky and I made Crawmerax our ***** last night. Good times. lolSpecial award goes to Stealthy. For staying alive as long as he did, up where Craw lives, at such a low level. Seriously, that was cool. lolonly midgets are attracted to me, crabs not so much Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22564 I would of not died so much but I tend to back up when stuff is attacking me, so I fell off the edge 99.9% of my deaths. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22568 Only wall is the one at the opposite end of the elevator, and plus there is a HUGE crab between me and it. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22572 So it looks like im playing borderlands by myself tonight. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.