November 2, 201015 yr comment_23005 I never got into Borderlands, caught a bad glitch after a about two hours of gameplay that locked me out. didn't wanna restart, felt like meh, why ... Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23012 Couple of hours and you didn't unlock any achievements? Also, why are you posting into each sub forum? Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23014 lololol, i win and yeah, it was the tutorial, it stopped when claptrap was supposed to open a door, he got stuck and i just kept running around not sure what to do. then i looked it up and found out that i got locked out. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23016 If it was the tutorial, why not just start over? You wouldn't have much to make up for. You win nothing. You didn't post to the Retro forum and there's a few others you don't have access to. You did not post in each forum. =P Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23023 If it was the tutorial, why not just start over? You wouldn't have much to make up for. ^ Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23029 i might, heard they're gonna have a new version with the dlc included. might gamefly it and start over. I did like the artstyle. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23033 ... *heads to gamefly* they probably won't send it for a couple weeks... wife will kill me if i bump it ahead of her kinectimals. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23034 Well, if and when you get it, let me know. I'll run it with you. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23037 Sweet, i'd like that. How many can play, is it just co-op like 2, or is it more like red dead? Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23041 They only have the regular one at gamefly, might have to get it retail... Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23042 Find it used and just buy the Knoxx and Claptraps DLC's ($20 for both). Cheapest way to get the most out of the game. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23045 might not be a bad idea... i could get it from gamefly for 23.74 minus my $5 gift thingy = 18.74 .... wish the next payday were here, i'll get it on the 11th. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23419 Thanks to those that helped me in Borderlands last night. Rose, Vocals, Sedington, Spawn and anyone I may have forgotten. Back to 100%. =] Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23440 Going to try and get on earlier tonight. Going to help a friend who just bought the game. After that, though I can help any that need the collectibles on the Claptrap DLC or leveling. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23454 I have a cold so I wont be talking much (Not like I talked alot anyways) but I should be there. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23455 I'll be on tonight so just IM me PK, when your ready to play. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23456 I won't be at home this weekend but hopefully I'll be able to play Monday or Tuesday night. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23460 I'll be on tonight so just IM me PK, when your ready to play.Will do. =] Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23464 Did I really help though? I mean besides also shooting at the claptraps a few times, and otherwise just picking up items, getting knocked back, and ran over the whole time. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23466 I just wanted to include you. Help build up your self esteem. =]lol Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23467 Sedington you probally helped more then I did, lol, All I did the entire time was die and fall off the edge. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.