July 8, 201115 yr comment_40100 I'm in, but I don't exactly know how to share my profile so people can add me.*Edit* This may be it. Not sure. https://plus.google.com/102748058547758265206 Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40107 It's like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc all rolled into one. Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40111 I have a few invites. If you want one and intend on using it, leave your email in here, like so thismahemail[AT]fakeassdomain.lul. Don't list it like herpaderp@gmail.com.Not sure how many it'll let me invite, so it's going to go in order that I receive requests in this thread. Report
July 9, 201115 yr Author comment_40125 It looks dumbThere's a WoW overlay with lots of fur, tails and dragons. Report
July 9, 201115 yr comment_40129 I'm really diggin' Google+ so far. Once it starts rolling and people start getting on it, I feel like it'll be awesome. Anyway, this should be me. https://plus.google.com/101552158463267795566/postsAdd me! Report
July 10, 201115 yr comment_40206 I really do like how it is easier to segregate groups of people. The privacy settings and stuff on facebook are overly complex. Google+ makes it really simple. Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_40264 I have it and I have invites if any one wants one. I haven't really looked it over too much to say whether I like it or not. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40307 I'm not a huge social networking guy. Hard enough to keep up with one. Report
July 12, 201115 yr Author comment_40318 This one is different, though. You can easily setup any kind of circle you want, and it makes organizing things real easy. I've made a Gamercide one, but we could also start a JTV one. Report
July 12, 201115 yr Author comment_40335 Steam IM me the email you want associated with it, and I can send you an invite. Otherwise, you have to wait until it's fully released and open. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.