April 24, 201016 yr comment_5283 Sleep on your side tonight Avahra. Use pillows to prop yourself sideways. (I worry...LOL) Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5284 $I'M A MOTHER UCKN PARAMEDIC ******AD AND AND AND MY KENEE IS SCRAPED BECAUSE I TRIED OT SHOW MY COOER ON CAM AND MY CHAIR FELL AND I FELL AND HE LAUGHED AND I GO LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL I SUCK AT CYVERZEX ES Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5286 Doesn't mean your invincible...I will still worry. Even if you YELL at me...lol Don't show your Cooter unless they show you their Boss Hog first! * Looks like those darn Duke boys have got themselves into another Web cam mess.... Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5288 uhm i don't remember what i just readoh yeah i saw his weener Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5289 can you record what you see on skype? If you can i'm totally gonna be ont he internet as a pornstar shitfaced fuk Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5295 Doesn't mean your invincible...I will still worry. Even if you YELL at me...lol Don't show your Cooter unless they show you their Boss Hog first! * Looks like those darn Duke boys have got themselves into another Web cam mess....Umm, that's not really equivalent. I have a feeling that if she's not careful, you'll all be able to see Avahra's cooter tomorrow on a porn site. Stay safe Avahra.Malibu is totally my drink to, on the rare occasions that I drink. I usually have it with Diet Coke, I've never tried it with Sprite. When I drink that, is the only time I've had soda in the past five years too. Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5296 I hardly drinkand i'mma light weightand i have the hiccupsand andandi amash*tshowhi Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5301 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIhave a lovely cunh of coconutstiddy didly Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5315 I'm surprised, and disappointed, that Ava didn't screengrab anything of her using ChatRoulette!!! Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5318 Yep. All of that could have been recorded with ease. Probably for the best if no one did though. lol Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5340 And I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling good and miss this thread altogether... lol Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5357 She was up until past 4? WOW, that's stamina. The last time I got that drunk, I passed out way sooner. Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5386 I never made it on chat roulette. I just skyped the entire time. Which is a good thing because I was entirely naked and I kept trying to stand on my chair (it spins) and I fell off numerous times.The hangover was bleh, but I slept it off.NOw I'm better. haha Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5389 I never made it on chat roulette. I just skyped the entire time. Which is a good thing because I was entirely naked and I kept trying to stand on my chair (it spins) and I fell off numerous times.The hangover was bleh, but I slept it off.NOw I'm better. hahaI'm envious. I've tried all weekend to get drunk and still haven't managed too. Guess I'll give it another go tonight. Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5390 I don't drink very often, and I drank on an empty stomach and I drank an entire bottle of malibu. Yeah. It's pretty easy for me to get torn up. It wans't even planned. We just decided we wanted to skype, theN I suggested alcohol then it went all downhill from there Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.