Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Things I just bought at wal-mart

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm envious. I've tried all weekend to get drunk and still haven't managed too. Guess I'll give it another go tonight.

You, my friend, aren't putting enough effort into it!

Untitled-86.jpg

:P

i feel your pain. i got a MASSIVE rugburn on my nuts that way, and i got pics to prove it.

this requires a confession. i never had a rugburn on my nugs. in case anyone called me out, i had to come up with a plan....here is the resulting convo.....

MWB says:

hour yes...sixer no

oh!

peperoni!

on my nuts. perfect.

lol

Pogre says:

i likes me some pepperoni.

i feel your pain. i got a MASSIVE rugburn on my nuts that way, and i got pics to prove it.

And I remember you sending me a picture of them over Xbox blink.gif

And I remember you sending me a picture of them over Xbox blink.gif

HA!

"what is that? an apple?"

that ain't no apple...

"a peach?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.