May 28, 201115 yr comment_38121 I'm enjoying a few ( several plus bourbon ) beers and listening to some great music. What's everyone into? I have to work in the morning but let's have some fun tonight! Come on! Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_38123 For me I plan to go watch Kung Fu Panda 2 within the next hour and a half. Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_38127 For me I plan to go watch Kung Fu Panda 2 within the next hour and a half. Make that the 9:15PM (PST) show now lol. Going to leave in a little bit. Report
May 28, 201115 yr Author comment_38133 Too much, too hard, too fast. And now Im at work. Damnit. Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_38136 Well now it's a party for me! Logan is napping and Jason took Granite out for a drive...so it's just me and straightening up around here! Woohoo! Seriously though I'm like Monica on Friends so I'm having a private party right now Report
May 28, 201115 yr Author comment_38147 lol. Awesome Siren. I'm back home, done with work, hard mowed, and beer in hand. So, back at it again. Until work tomorrow Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_38154 Now there is Coors, Jack, Sparkletini's, some Canadian stuff, and Kahlua on my counter, hehehehe! Report
May 29, 201115 yr comment_38168 Just got back in from my brother's wedding a while ago. Been enjoying beers (Yuengling) and since I've been home, have dipped in to the Glenlivet XXV. AHH! Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38391 He was listening to Secret Chiefs 3. good stuff, I'll be in Florida... Again Report
June 3, 201115 yr Author comment_38414 Drinking again. Starting slower tonight though. Such a long week! Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38417 Grabbed a beer right after walking in the door. Played a little Duke Demo and about to head out to catch X-Men. Should be a decent evening. Report
June 3, 201115 yr Author comment_38429 OOOH! Let me know how X-men is. I'm forcing the wife to go see it with me soon! Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38861 I may have started the party a little tooo soon over here today...but relaxing in the pool + alcohol just seemed tooo good to pass up. Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38862 Awesome Many! I'll get right on catching up! Just got back from Super 8. Maybe I'll just go ahead and start with bourbon. Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38866 It was really good. I won't go comparing it against all its influences, but it was good by itself. Loved the acting. And the bourbon has started flowing Report
June 18, 201115 yr Author comment_39244 Weekend to weekend. Let's get this party started again. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm too drunk to comment on my drunkness. paartay! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.