June 18, 201115 yr comment_39252 Lawd my head hurts. I went out with some of the girls I work with last night. Not sure how I managed to hold down all the liquor I did but apparently some of my tolerance I built up in college is still around. Mandy's Super Schwasty Friday Recipe: 2.5 tequilas with a hint of margarita mix1 whipped cream vodka shot1 rum & coke2 firebomb shots1 jager shot1 super tall drink with random liquor2 short drinks with random liquorI think that's all of it...The girl I was staying with passed out on her bathroom floor last night. hahaha Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_39253 i got hammered, and i shall list the beers i drank....watermelon wheat, the beer of the month at elevator microbrewery, as well as their ipa, the mogabi american wheat, then i went down to barley's, another microbrewery where i had blurry bicycle ipa, which was their frikkin friday beer, once a week they tap a gravity drawn keg and when it's gone, it's gone. followed that with a shot of crown, then a russian imperial stout.then i went to my local bar, where i had corona with lime and a few shots of chocolate cake. not sure what's in it, but you bite into a lemon with suger then down it....and it tastes like chocolate cake.http://www.elevatorbrewing.com/menus/beer-list/http://www.barleysbrewing.com/downtown/whats_on_tap_061411.htm Report
June 19, 201115 yr comment_39282 rocking the hell or high watermelon tonight. nice and light...extremely refreshing....http://21st-amendment.com/beer/hell-or-high-watermelon Report
June 20, 201115 yr Author comment_39288 Nice job guys. I just had a bunch of been and bourbon Friday night. Too much to even think of drinking last night. Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_39319 @MWB What Russian Imperial Stout were you drinking? I really enjoy Victory's Storm King. Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_39333 Alexander's Russian Imperial Stouti think it's made at barley's. not sure. Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_39349 Drinking a few martinis, I have off the next 3 days if anyone wants to play. Getting Fear 3 tomorrow. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39409 Tomorrow early afternoon. Margaritas by the pool. DON'T JUDGE ME! Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39413 It is a nice treat. Since surgery I haven't been able to either drink or swim. It will be the first time in a while. If only laptops were waterproof... Report
September 11, 201115 yr Author comment_44679 June was the last time?!?! Lets get this going again. ! Wooooooooo Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_45107 Lawls I love your enthusiasm with this thread Dat. Sorry I've been MIA guys. Relocating and lots of moves for the better in my life =] Nevada has 24/7 alcohol access. THEY HAVE liquor in Walmart!!! It's still crazy to me. Report
September 16, 201115 yr Author comment_45115 I was too hammered last night to find this thread on my phone. Partied hard at a Fuel concert. And 24/7 booze access is awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.