April 26, 201115 yr comment_35541 If it is a kinect game, I hope they put in some different environments like a crowded street or on top of a space station. Maybe you can earn different body paint or clothes for your character? The possibilities endless. Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35571 Hmmmm.... Something is odd with that logo towards the end of the clip.I don't know what it is, but it looks like PK really.....*puts on sunglasses*....picked a weiner.YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35603 I'm not going to explain further. It's pretty obvious from the screenshot. LoL Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35607 It's pretty obvious from the screenshot. LoLNo, it's obviously not. Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35609 I'm not going to explain further. It's pretty obvious from the screenshot. LoLI get it... LOL Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35611 Trying too hard to find ways that things look like d***s is a sign of immaturity. Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35612 Screenshot + Meme = Joke.\o/You're killing me PK. It's not hard to figure out. LoL Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35613 It's not like it was difficult. I just rotated the picture 90 degrees. LoL It totally looks like a dong, especially after that ridiculous video that PK made me sit through. hahaha Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35619 If that is what you think it looks like, then you may need to see a doctor. Report
April 26, 201115 yr comment_35623 /facepalmIt was a joke. PK posted the vid and that character showed up at the end. It totally looks like a dong, and I was only making a joke with the sunglasses meme. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35722 There's something funny about that picture Title posted...I don't know what it is but...*puts on sunglasses*...It's looks like a real dicksasterYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!XD Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.