Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nintendo to Reveal New Console at E3?

Featured Replies

...sssssooooooooo .. ah .. instead of playing a game on my large screen TV w/ surround sound I get to stream it to a controller with a screen that will be smaller than six inches

wow .. that's progress. I bet Microsoft and Sony are worried sick over this new development.

...sssssooooooooo .. ah .. instead of playing a game on my large screen TV w/ surround sound I get to stream it to a controller with a screen that will be smaller than six inches

wow .. that's progress. I bet Microsoft and Sony are worried sick over this new development.

For the casual gaming market I think it could be pretty successful. It sounds like it will be sort of like the Dreamcast. You know how popular Pokemon is. Imagine a full fledged Pokemon battling game on the next Wii, that lets you import your Pokemon to your controller and train them on the go, and maybe links with the ones on the DS. Kids would be all over it.

I just wish that Nintendo would develop some good new core titles, rather than just more Mario and casual games. After the flood of casual games they've mostly lost their magic from the good old days of the first few Mario, Zelda, and Metroid games. Even the newer ones like Super Mario Galaxy 2, while very good, don't have as much of that huge innovative, creative feel that the older titles had. It would be cool to see the next next-gen Mario etc. games, but I mean I think they should make some new franchises/characters, and not just for kids and parents. With all the consoles and handhelds they sell they can definitely afford to take some risks.

Sounds like the controller will emulate the dreamcast as well. Best thing about madden on the dreamcast was you could select the play on the controllers memory card screen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.