March 24, 201115 yr comment_33433 <object id="flashobject" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" height="272" width="431" data="http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf"><param'>http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf"><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="config=http://r.unicornmedia.com/embed/171a1404-17f6-406e-ae1e-9810c92f7803?view=fkey%26view_id=109015&fwAdServer=http://2839.v.fwmrm.net/ad/p/1&fwProfile=cbstd_unicorn&fwAdNetworkID=10297&fwSiteSection=etonlinemain&fwSiteSectionNetworkID=10297&fwVideoAssetNetworkID=10297&fwAdManagerSWF=http://adm.fwmrm.net/p/cbstd_as3_live/AdManager.swf&fwVideoAssetID=109015-et_captain_america_trailer_110323&admode=fw&AllowDOMScan=1" /></object> Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33454 The seems to evoke that feeling I got from Iron Man 1's trailer. It looks really good. Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33496 I am not a huge Cap fan. However, from this trailer it -really- does look they got the spirit of the WWII era and what set the foudnation for Steve to be Cap even before he took the serum. They didn't try to bring Cap into the modern age from get-go. (THANK YOU GODS ABOVE). This is a period piece with superheroes... as it should be.I'm now very much looking forward to handing over my cash to see this in the theaters. I liked the feel of this more than Thor from the start. Now? Even more so. Usually I'm a DC guy... and a fan of the Big Red Cheese... but for this? Make Mine Marvel. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.