Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Have A Star Wars Toaster!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm not very good at posting pics here since I don't have a Twitter account or Flicker account .. or any other online photo gallery but I'll put some up on my Facebook page. Here's the link for those here that didn't know this thing existed.

Darth Vader Toaster

Worst Star Wars product I've ever purchased and believe me, I've purchased a LOT!

Makes toast for shit. Too dark or too light. Hardly anything in between. Same thing with my daughter's Hello Kitty one though. I think it's because of the arrangement of the heating elements. Definitely not worth the price in my humble opinion.

Congrats though Kev. :lol:

Worst Star Wars product I've ever purchased and believe me, I've purchased a LOT!

Makes toast for ****. Too dark or too light. Hardly anything in between. Same thing with my daughter's Hello Kitty one though. I think it's because of the arrangement of the heating elements. Definitely not worth the price in my humble opinion.

Congrats though Kev. :lol:

But it puts VADER ON TOAST!!! LOL

  • Author

I knew exactly what to expect but Darth Vader on toast is far better than toast that is evenly toasted. COME MAN!!! It's Darth Vader!! It certainly wont replace my normal toast, which is brand new and sucks also, but I've wanted this thing for years and some friends bought it for me as a gift. Oh and Wonder Bread .. that's some ****** bread .. .. but it has Darth Vader on it so now it's awesome. .. .. I'm such a consumer whore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.