April 19, 201016 yr comment_4442 http://instantsfun.es/Leeroy Jenkins FTW. I've hit that button probably twenty times now. LoL Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4446 http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/286-press-epic-button-bottom/ Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4453 You didn't fail Chris .. you're just not a awesome as PeeKnuckle .. deal with it. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4454 You didn't fail Chris .. you're just not a awesome as PeeKnuckle .. deal with it.Sadly that is a fact that I cannot debate.*sad face*My only consolation is that I don't have to deal with handicapped bathrooms like PK. His wheelchair is too large for normal ones. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4455 Hey I feel you pain .. lord knows I have my faults .. don't cry Chris .. you always have us losers at the bottom to look down on.Oh and generally Handicapped bathrooms are much cleaner because they are used less often and there's hardly any urine over spray .. so you fail at that too. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4457 pfffft. It's not that big of a deal anyways Albert. I avoid public bathrooms like the plague. LoL Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4458 pfffft. It's not that big of a deal anyways Albert. I avoid public bathrooms like the plague. LoLhmmmm. *nods head* so it seems... I'm not alone, i dont even like camping in bathrooms in video games (CoD4 broadcast) Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4461 Ever since pk posted that site... I have been having fun with it. lol Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4486 pfffft. It's not that big of a deal anyways Albert. I avoid public bathrooms like the plague. LoLReally?? .. so are you like one of those weirdos that just pee where ever they stand .. honestly man that's gross .. I suggest heading to a public bathroom before you feel the need to whip out next to a dumpster. You never know when the GOOGLE Street car will drive by.Then again I use the bathrooms at Penn Station . .. . Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4489 No, I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.And I won't bother trying to "hover" either. That's for the womenfolk. LoL Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4503 No, I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.And I won't bother trying to "hover" either. That's for the womenfolk. LoLReally .. so if you came home after dropping a deuce in your grundies your wife wouldn't say "get outta here .. your pants are full of poop" .. that's very understand lady your with. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4505 I say "really" an awful lot don't I? .. okay gonna do my best to stop it. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4508 Really .. so if you came home after dropping a deuce in your grundies your wife wouldn't say "get outta here .. your pants are full of poop" .. that's very understand lady your with.Well, I do have a slightly humorous (and partly disgusting) story about a trip to this incredibly scummy Kmart one time. LoL Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4509 I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.And I won't bother trying to "hover" either. That's for the womenfolk. LoLFinally! I have found another man that doesn't like dumping in public toilets! <3 Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4511 I think I would feel safer having sex with a very dirty prostitute then using a public restroom to take a dump in. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4550 *BC gives both Chris & Timmy hgh fives as another in that group!!* We are growing guys.. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4570 Well, I do have a slightly humorous (and partly disgusting) story about a trip to this incredibly scummy Kmart one time. LoLHA HA .. Oh man I wished I saw this earlier!!! .. do tell the story sometime! Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4583 No away games man, home games is where its at. Browns only go to the superbowl at pre-determined locations. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.