March 4, 201115 yr comment_32133 Resident Evil will be getting yet another movie added to the list, bringing the total of movies that have nothing to do with series except for the name up to five.Sony Pictures announced today that a fifth movie has been ordered and should be in theaters on September 14, 2012. No details have emerged about the plot of the movie or cast members, however Sony Pictures did say the movie will be shot in 3D.via Box Office Mojo Tweet This PostView the full article Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32138 I sink zis iz ze bezt news evah. Anysink to take ze spotlight off my own horrible film making iz a blessink. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32139 Uwe Boll FTW brah. Uwe Boll for the mother effing win. It takes genius to get someone like Jason Statham to star in one of his films and convince him to play a character who's name is simply "Farmer". LoL Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32140 Honestly these movies aren't that bad if you for the most part ignore that they don't really follow the games. They're pretty much like Saw. The first one was pretty good, but it keeps getting worse with each sequel. Now it's just something gratuitous that's fun to watch if you want to see a little bit of action and ignore the plot.The parts in the last movie with Wesker in it were pretty cool. You just have to take into account that most video game movies shouldn't and for many reasons can't follow game storylines exactly. They can be their own entities inspired by the game, rather than just a poorly put together super condensed movie version of a game.Video game movies are much better than movie games, at least. Except for a few movie/TV show games that actually had care put into them like Afro Samurai (which was badass). Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32142 I actually enjoy the series. I know it's really crappy, but the first 3 were pretty bad ***, the last one was pretty bad but I still enjoyed it. I think 3d kills movies though. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32145 I just wish they would stop. Her boobs freak me out.What boobs? Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32148 i love the resident evil movies. and yes, 3d kills movies. all kinds of wierd angles and shots that make no sense in 2d. i saw a concert bd in kmart, i wanna say kenny chesney. it was "kenny chesney concert 3d: 2d version"......why not just call it the kenny chesney concert? Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32150 I think that people believe that if they attach 3D to it it will have a better outcome. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32154 I think that people believe that if they attach 3D to it it will have a better outcome.it's the "executives" thinking that it's the best thing next to sliced bread and also it allows for them to charge an extra $3-$4 more per movie ticket.Personally, the 3-D gives me massive headaches and makes me nauseous as all Hades. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32169 WHO KEEPS WATCHING THESE THINGS? Me . I have always liked these. They aren't the best, but they make good action flicks.I just wish they would stop. Her boobs freak me out.Hey now! I've had a thing for her since I was like 13 lol. Dunno what it is but I always found her attractive. Maybe that's why I keep watching them. I can say I wouldn't be as likely to watch the next one without her in it. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32220 But Dat.....her boobs, more particular her nips. They are square and weird like!!!! Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32221 But Dat.....her boobs, more particular her nips. They are square and weird like!!!! ROFL!!! Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32234 But Dat.....her boobs, more particular her nips. They are square and weird like!!!! Well, I had to go look again, but I can agree they are weird. Though it doesn't change my opinion. lol Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32236 I tought the first one was an okay stupid movie, and the second was still sort of okay, but I thought they just lost it at the 3rd one, which I didn't finish watching the whole thing. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32245 I actually thought the third was the best one. The way it was shot was more gritty and less hollywood. Then they just reverted back for the last one. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32252 I'm going to make a book someday called. "Skylarks List of One Liners." Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32258 I'm going to make a book someday called. "Skylarks List of One Liners." LOL! And in the book at the end of each chapter he'll put a one sentence reply to every paragraph that was made in that chapter.And I do pretty much enjoy the Resident Evil movies. Ignore the fact that they don't follow the games, suspend your disbelief, and they're pretty cool and fun to watch. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32259 LOL! And in the book at the end of each chapter he'll put a one sentence reply to every paragraph that was made in that chapter. Sounds good. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.