March 4, 201115 yr comment_32132 Okay so maybe you didn't get Xbox 360 at launch like I did.. maybe you skipped the launch lineup altogether and you never got a chance to experience this ridiculous fighting game. Your loss, my friend!This is the only launch title that I kept from day one. Everything else got sold off and traded over time. Not this one.. this was special. I used it to have hilarious parties with friends. Where else can you use a female Master Chief to throw a ninja into a dinosaur?!But now it's time to retire it. People now come over to play Kinect, who can blame them. I will always have found memories of this game though.You want this? You know you do. Here's the criteria:1) You must have no Dead or Alive 4 achievements on your gamercard2) You have to post a picture of a sandwich on your headHow easy is that? Just make a sandwich, put it on your head and take a pic. You don't even have to make it, just go to Subway or something. I don't want bread by itself, you need some cheese or cold cuts or something up in there. You post it first, you win.Contest ends two weeks from now if there are no takers. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32141 I am tempted by this offer. I make sandwiches every day, have a digital camera, and like the idea of a fighting game with both Master Chief and Ryu Hayabusa in it. Also I have no shame or other normal human emotions, so I think I might do it. The only thing is Chris would be all over this $#!T with JibJab. XD Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32149 "you need some cheese or cold cuts or something up in there". That made me laugh out loud for some reason. lolThanks for the contests, Ban! Report
March 4, 201115 yr Author comment_32157 I am tempted by this offer. I make sandwiches every day, have a digital camera, and like the idea of a fighting game with both Master Chief and Ryu Hayabusa in it. Also I have no shame or other normal human emotions, so I think I might do it. In the interest of full disclosure, it's not Master Chief.. it's a chick in a Master Chief outfit (read: Spartan). Someone is bound to correct me so I'll just put it out there.But if you're ME, and you don't care about that stuff.. it's Master Chief with a female voice. Which is even funnier. Funnier still is you can make her say Japanese instead of English, so it's a Japanese Female Master Chief (if you want).Possibilities are endless when you use your imagination. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32160 I'd have posted up a pic already if I hadn't just won Bulletstorm from BeeDub's contest. If there are no proud sandwich hat wearers in the next few days, I may still take up the challenge though. lol Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32226 I could take the picture just for fun. Nice contest though. I'll do it. I've owned the game before, I just kinda feel like taking the picture. Report
March 7, 201115 yr Author comment_32319 I see a lot of sandwich picture taking talk but not a lot of sandwich picture talking walk. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_32455 As do I. However, I'll be posting it rather late. I'm waiting until everyone goes to bed, just so no one in my house looks at me like I'm insane. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_32492 Lol if you don't hurry, I might just do it today. I have a leftover sandwich waiting in the fridge and everything. And Chris could use a better picture of me for JibJab, what with the other one being with me having a giant gummy bear in my mouth. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_32519 There is a sandwich, on my head. Any questions?Since I already just won Bulletstorm, I guess I'll not count this as an entry, but I'll gladly take the game if no one else is brave enough to experience the wonderful feeling of having a sandwich on their head. Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_32521 AUDACIOUS JUST STEPPED UP! I'll wait 24 hrs. If there are no more sandwiches I'll send it to you. I never expected the act of a sandwich on a head would be more popular than the game itself. Major lawl. Report
March 10, 201115 yr Author comment_32582 AK, the WINNER IS YOU! PM me your postal address and it's on the way. Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32584 AK, the WINNER IS YOU! PM me your postal address and it's on the way. He still has until 2PM lol. I want to see Bacon with a Bacon bacon sandwich on his head. lol Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32596 Well I guess he's too late. Thanks for the game then Ban, and thanks for the awesome contest! I'll PM you now.I guess this means I'll have to start having a contest of my own here and there now. I've finally finished that large pile of games I got from that Gamestop sale lol. They may be used and several may not have the original case, but they all work and there are some good older games like Viking and Star Wars the Force Unleashed.HOWEVER. I expect Bacon and Dat to step up and join the ranks of proud sandwich wearers before this thread is abandoned. Report
March 11, 201115 yr Author comment_32614 Yup, no law against people continuing to put sandwiches on their head. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32995 AHHHH. I completely forgot about this. I was in Disney World all this weekend, so I wasn't able to! RAGHHHHH. I WILL MAKE A SANDWICH AND POST IT. I KEEP MY PROMISES. Lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.