March 4, 201115 yr comment_32099 Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Children of all ages. Gamercide proudly brings to you an all new site design. If you don't frequent the main site, I urge you to do so and check it out. A lot of work went in to getting it done and setup correctly.I can't thank Dat enough for working so hard on the Live Streaming page. He's done such an awesome job making it match the main site and dealing with all my flighty changes as I've made them. I'm still working on getting the new forum design going to make it match a little better, but for now they look good together and everything should work well. If you run in to any problems, please PM me or post it here. Thanks for being members and making this place what it is. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32100 Main page - http://gamercide.org/Live page - http://live.gamercide.org/BOO YAH!Hats off to both Spawn and Dateranoth. You guys knocked it out of the park. Thank you. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32101 Wow that looks great. Well done to Spawn and Dat! Thanks to both of you. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32102 You know I like it, lol. I also love the "About" page You guys did great! Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32104 It really does look great. It looks more professional now. Great work, Spawn and Dat! Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32106 Glad everyone likes it. Its been hard biting my tongue about it lol. Glad it's finally here. Like Spawn said. If you have or notice any problems with the live site please let me know and I'll tackle it asap. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32121 We also owe a thank you to Assassin. He got on us about the design and steered us in the right direction.Thanks, Assassin. xoxo Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32124 Saw the change, can't wait for the forum change too. Awesome, yet simplistic design of a site. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32129 You guys did a great job. If I wasn't so lazy I would insert that clapping animated gif right below what I'm typing right now. LoL Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32135 Great work guz looks amazing... alot of hard work i bet but overall came out great:) Report
March 4, 201115 yr Author comment_32136 Slight issue. Reverting back for a bit, will get it back up ASAP. Report
March 15, 201115 yr comment_32895 Late to the party (I blame being on graveyard shift and right now is bedtime) but nice work, looks great! Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_33518 No secondary window popping up from the main page, I can dig it. Aesthetic on the front end is different and it's always nice to see something new. Good Work, I like it alot. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.