Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo Legends Poster Giveaway

Featured Replies

Simple contest, put a post in the thread and I'll randomly draw a name. What's up for grabs you ask? A sweet Halo Legends poster from ComiCon, take a look:

Halo-Legends.jpg

This one will run from today through to May 1. Tweet it, Facebook it, put it out everywhere. Just link to this article on the main site: http://gamercide.org/?p=1388 Good luck everyone. :)

dude thats awesome, put my name in the hat :D

  • Author

Here's the names:

AudaciousKevin

StealthyShadows

CHINESE BABOON

CoDyHD

InfernoParadox

towncryer

Bogeh

Skylark95

vectordream

Green Grenades

UND3RxOATH

Kira Onime

Bacon

I will be doing the drawing in a few minutes. Good luck everyone!! :D

And here's the winner!!

There were 13 items in the list. Here they are in random order:

1. Bogeh

2. Skylark95

3. Kira Onime

4. AudaciousKevin

5. UND3RxOATH

6. InfernoParadox

7. towncryer

8. CoDyHD

9. CHINESE BABOON

10. StealthyShadows

11. Bacon

12. vectordream

13. Green Grenades

CONGRATS BOGEH!!! Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get it shipped out as soon as I can.

Bogey is luck as heck when it comes to halo haha congratulations though.

HOLY SWEET JESUS! HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY ****!!!

  • Author

It was rigged from the start!!! I demand a recount! lol Congrats Bogey, you deserve it.

As soon as I clicked the randomizer and saw Bogey's name at the top, I expected this response honestly. lol

Congrats again Bogey!

To everyone that didn't win this one. I'm putting up another one in the next few minutes. This one will have a total of 6 winners. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.