February 25, 201115 yr comment_31634 Happy Birthday PKIZZLE!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day, you old man, you. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31638 Don't ask... google images result.Hope ya have a good one man! Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31640 Thank you everyone.*edit* LOL Thanks to the forum, I know my correct age now. For the past year, I thought I was already 42, and would be turning 43. Fukinay. Getting old is a trip. lol Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31642 It's that special dayevery yearwhere a stripper hand deliversa keg of beer.Birthday HAppy PK Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31657 Happy birthday, Peeknambo.^^This. Too bad my awesome MS Paint creation is lost for eternity. Happy birthday man. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31659 And lol PK I've forgotten my age too and also used the site to remember.. I keep thinking I'm 30. Wishful thinking I suppose. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31662 ^^This. Too bad my awesome MS Paint creation is lost for eternity. Happy birthday man.Probably lost somewhere on the first place we had xD Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31665 Man you are old! Like the Crypt Keeper! Have a happy Birthday PK. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31677 Thanks again, everyone. =DWith any luck, I won't be home until Sunday. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31679 Thanks again, everyone. =DWith any luck, I won't be home until Sunday.Didja get crabs? LOLHappy Birthday PK! Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31686 Crab dinner indeed. Maybe even a surprise party, with the way things kept on changing. lol Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31689 Happy, you're actually one year younger than you thought, Birthday! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.