February 22, 201115 yr comment_31431 Even though none of you knw here I just have to share.my sister got her acceptance letter today for veterinarian school. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31432 HOORAY! Anyone who helps animals gets a HUUUUUUGE round of applause from me. Congrats to her for sure. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31446 Very awesome. I have a good friend finishing up Vet school in a few months. Congrats and good luck to her! Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31459 i said it earlier but ill say it again congrats to avahra's sister! Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31481 VERY cool news. Big ups to your sis. We need more good animal docs out there for sure. Report
February 22, 201115 yr Author comment_31486 In 4 years she'll be a DR. lol and I can't even finish my RN degree haha. Also means I'll be moving to Washington State This fallt o live with her soo hooray new opportunities Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31497 Congrats on that i know what she is feeling kinda... going to ITT and already have job offers from IBM and local business's here where i am at... so i wish her the best and hope that she helps all them animals that need it.. minus those PPL whom we call animals that are just ... well acting;) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.