April 18, 201016 yr comment_4228 .. you can answer too. It's Saturday night and I've been eating Beef Stew, drinking beer, and playing a ton of Bioshock. My wife Tam is sleeping in the living room with me on her giant bean bag chair. She's snoring and it's adorable .. now my question is this .. should I wake her up when I go to bed or should I just leave her where she is and tuck her in? She's had a very long day today and is rather tired (obviously), I'm not tired so I figured I should just keep eating stew, drinking beer, and playing Bioshock. .. oh and the noise doesn't bother her at all. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4232 Stealthy just officially admitted he's a woman. Unexpected, yes; shocked, no Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4234 Best answer (if you're able to): Carry her to bed. Aww, so sweet.Good answer: Gently wake her and say let's go to bed and help her up.The tucking in is sweet, but I personally would feel totally hurt upon waking up and finding out I'm alone in the living room and my hubby went to bed and left me there. I understand the thought process behind it, but it would still bother me. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4236 Put her and the bean bag outside by the curb. Women love that. I swear. Report
April 18, 201016 yr Author comment_4237 I think I'll take Kitty's advice on this one .. f--- lifting her since that would likely freak her out more than me just waking her. I did leave her on the couch one night about 5 or 6 years ago and man was she pissed. .. but that bean bag chair is just so damn comfortable .. it does fit both of us so maybe I'll just cuddle up next to her. .. of course past 11pm here in Jersey and I'm wide awake. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4239 Stealthy just officially admitted he's a woman. Unexpected, yes; shocked, no l2 read the entire title Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4240 l2 read the entire titleThe title is "Question for the women", the subtitle includes the fellas. Therefore, you still fail Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4241 The title is "Question for the women", the subtitle includes the fellas. Therefore, you still fail no i do not, because the full title includes everyone. nice try bogey but your still wrong either way you look at it Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4244 I think I'll take Kitty's advice on this one .. f--- lifting her since that would likely freak her out more than me just waking her. I did leave her on the couch one night about 5 or 6 years ago and man was she pissed. .. but that bean bag chair is just so damn comfortable .. it does fit both of us so maybe I'll just cuddle up next to her. .. of course past 11pm here in Jersey and I'm wide awake.If lifted gently it wouldn't freak me out and my fiance would get a special treat for being so romantic, but that's me. You know your wife better than I. Sleeping with her in the chair is a good option too, since available.A little while ago, one of my friends was left on the couch, and she was fuming. Kinda started a discussion about it with all of us. The gender difference on this one is kind of interesting, 'cause guys don't mind, and sometimes prefer, to be left alone on the couch to sleep, but it was universal with all of us that we girls hate it. I think it has to do with evolution. Women feel very vulnerable when asleep. The guy taking off kind of makes us feel abandoned and unprotected. Guys can take care of themselves more, so it doesn't bother them from an evolutionary perspective. At least, that was my theory on it. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4245 no i do not, because the full title includes everyone. nice try bogey but your still wrong either way you look at itYou totally weren't fail in responding, 'cause the question included everyone, so your right and Bogey is mistaken. You answer was fail though, so there you go... Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4248 I enjoy sleeping alone. I get to spread out and hog the blankets. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4249 I enjoy sleeping alone. I get to spread out and hog the blankets.Well, I don't mind sleeping alone. The question is, if you fell asleep in the living room with your b/f in the room with you, when he went to bed, would you want him to just leave you behind?And hogging the blankets happens whether I'm sleeping alone or not. Report
April 18, 201016 yr Author comment_4253 CRISIS AVERTED!!!!She actually woke up and went to bed on her own .. did say anything just walked off like a zombie .. she must be pretty tired. And the odd thing was I quit playing Bioshock about a half hour ago and the apartment is rather quiet. But I will admit the last time (and ONLY) time I left her on the couch she did get pretty pissed at me along with all my other friends. I don't if it's a difference in the sexes like Kitty pointed out .. she's fine in bed by her self and sometimes if we each can't sleep we'll try the couch (or huge *** bean bag chair) and leave the other to sleep in the bed. I prefer being left alone when I fall into that deep of a sleep. I mean come on .. Bioshock ain't really a nap time game .. so I usually hate being woken up for any reason. It reminds me of one of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes Sunday Funnies where Hobbes is asleep on the floor and Clavin nudges him awake and says .. "Come on Hobbes. Time for bed." .. and Hobbes responds "Yea I would hate to sleep through that."But .. I guess the best plan would be to take her to bed for with me. .. one way or another. Thanks for the advice Kitty. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4256 Technically the best thing would be to take her to bed before she falls asleep and make sure she's comfortable before resuming gaming. P.K. and others can vouch that when i play late night gaming and the wife's sleeping i don't even have the mic turned on or have sound on the t.v. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4265 Put her and the bean bag outside by the curb. Women love that. I swear.Your lucky I wasn't drinking something when I read this... Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4283 Well, I don't mind sleeping alone. The question is, if you fell asleep in the living room with your b/f in the room with you, when he went to bed, would you want him to just leave you behind?And hogging the blankets happens whether I'm sleeping alone or not. I don't think I'd mind it. If I get woken up siometimes mid sleep I have a hard time falling back asleep. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4305 Thanks for the advice Kitty.You bet. I'm glad the situation resolved itself for you. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4307 I wish Brad and Sajam would let me carry them to bed.But I do, GG. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.