Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo: Reach Sig

Featured Replies

Since Tighty messed up my PS CS4, I can no longer make my own sigs and have to wait until 04/12 when PS CS5 comes out. So in the meantime, can someone make me a Halo: Reach sig please? Please? Please? Thanks!

Criteria? You want Bogey in it? I found one image that would look pretty cool if I cropped it (I'd crop it below where it says Halo: Reach).

halo-reach-mlg.jpg

There's also this one (too large to post in here lol): http://nikon.bungie.org/wallpaper/g/glassing_reach.jpg

Or the old cover image:

halo-reach.jpg

Tell me if you like any of these and if you want your name or Gamertag in it (Bogey or Bogeh) and I can put something together for ya.

  • Author

Nah, not my name in it or anything. I kind of want something with the planet Reach, but with Spartans in it too. Kind of a darker theme.

That link just took me to a gallery. This one was first, this the one? http://www.bungie.net/images/News/Inline10/marchmadness0310/bigimage.jpg

You'll have to link to the specific image.

Also, I here's another I put together:

ReachSig2a.jpg

And a variant if you don't like the little guy on the right:

ReachSig2b.jpg

  • Author

Doh, it's the one called 'Multiplayer Madness.' It has an Elite with an Energy Sword grabbing a Spartan.

  • Author

Yea that image. Do you think you could do any visual effects on it?

Not gonna lie Kevin, big improvements from your last sigs. Seems like you have everything under control here.

Lol, there's no difference from my last sigs, all I'm doing is resizing, rotating, and cropping. Speaking of which, you're the one who's good with effects, care to put some on one of the ones I made? Bogey, just choose which one you want then tell Syc. ;)

  • Author

Syc, if you could add some sweet effects to the image below, that would be awesome. Thanks Kevin for changing the size and everything!

ReachSig3b.jpg

No problem HorsePickle, glad to help. I'm just good with editing/resizing/splicing in photoshop, Syc's the more creative one. thumbsup1.gif

EDIT: Syc says he can't do it until at least Sunday, so I'll take a stab at making something. Rainbow's shooting out of the energy sword, right? lol no, I'll make like waves/electricity or something.

  • Author

I'm not too picky, I would just like it to stand out more so it's just not the standard concept art.

Yeah, I can't do anything right now because I'm not at my house. If Kevin's attempt isn't what you want, I'll do it for you when I get back.

  • Author

I dig it! Thanks Kev, that looks way tight.

Thanks Bogey. But I think you may want to use this one more. My computer has color f***ing mode enabled, so everything I see in photoshop, as well as many images on the internet, are desaturated. I didn't realize how bad the sword's colors looked. It looks like 256 colors lol. This damn thing's getting reformatted soon.

Here you go:

ReachSig3d.jpg

Since Tighty messed up my PS CS4, I can no longer make my own sigs and have to wait until 04/12 when PS CS5 comes out. So in the meantime, can someone make me a Halo: Reach sig please? Please? Please? Thanks!

What? I did nothing of the sort!

(Just finished reformatting hard drive) Alright, the sig I made is displaying in proper colors for me now, so I think the desaturation issue has been fixed. Before it was darker and duller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.