Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo: Reach Sig

Featured Replies

OMGLOL! Who added in a pickle skewered on the energy sword? XD

Oh and a word of advice, Bogey, and anyone who I make a sig for, I'd prefer it if you host the image yourself rather than just linking the image to my photobucket profile. It could get deleted, or if I was feeling evil I could delete it and replace the image with something like rainbow ponies under the same file name. >)> Not that I had anything to do with that pickle (which is awesome lol).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.