Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth's Stream

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm going to stream Red Dead Redemption here for a while. I have good and bad news with the BMI. First, I finally got the damn thing working :) . That's the good news. The bad news is the computer downstairs with my XBOX is not as beefy as my gaming PC. So, I have done a LOT of adjusting on the quality of the stream to ensure that it will cast well. I may in the future drag the XBOX upstairs (or upgrade the other computer :) ) so I can cast in better quality, but for now I am mostly satisfied with this. As always, casting single player will be better than multiplayer due to my upload limits.

Anyhow. Right now I have neither a Mic for broadcasting my voice or a laptop for use in the chatroom so that's why I'm testing this stream on my profile before moving it over to Gamercide. So, if anyone who can sit down and watch the stream either do so and let me know later how it looks or maybe login to XBOX live so we can chat about it.

Honestly I'm pretty torn right now as to the quality. I don't really like it, but as I said, its either move the xbox up there or the PC down here otherwise. So, if you guys can check it out and let me know what you think I would appreciate it. If it's not good enough I'll move one or the other before I cast to Gamercide. If you miss the Live Stream check out the videos section and watch some of it there and still let me know what you think :) .

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Testing out streaming with Xfire. Have to be logged in to chat I think. Might be best to follow the link out. This is an iframe embed.<BR><BR>

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/dateranoth/<BR><BR>

<iframe class="xfire-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.xfire.com/live_video/dateranoth" frameborder="0" height="640" width="100%"></iframe>

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So, the time is coming to stream some more. I'm way way way behind and need some suggestions. This is what I have off the top of my head. I know there's more though. Oh yeah, just thought of another

Alan Wake

Alien Swarm

Dragon Age Awakenings

God of War 1,2,&3

LBP

Resistance Fall of Man

Uncharted 2

The Witcher

The Saboteur

Heavenly Sword

Latest Alan Wake DLC.

Starcraft 2

Laura Craft and the Guardian of Light.

  • Author

Wanting to stream something today/tonight. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm behind on pretty much everything. Here's the list:

Alan Wake DLC 2

Alien Swarm

Amnesia

Dragon Age Awakenings

God of War 1,2,&3

LBP

Resistance Fall of Man

Uncharted 2

The Witcher

The Saboteur

Heavenly Sword

Starcraft 2

Laura Craft and the Guardian of Light.

I'm sure there are more, oh yeah, Reach, haven't finished it yet either. Anyhow, if anyone is interested in any of those let me know and I'll stream some today. Probably 1pm EST at the earliest.

  • Author

Pretty sure it was your stream, get the gamercide twitter linking it, I follow, and get to see you stop the stream, lol. Good times.

Yeah, Sorry about that. I just had the stream running to the justin.tv/gamercide account. I was just testing streaming with the BMI on Windows 7 for another streamer. Did't do anything but watch replays of Alan Wake Cutscenes and listen to music. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.