April 17, 201016 yr Author comment_4189 At least you could stream yourself eating Pizza...Geez!No cam! Report
April 17, 201016 yr Author comment_4191 loserlol. I guess technically I coud hook up my video camera. That'd work too. I'll be back later tonight to stream some more. Have to go enjoy MY wife's company too Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4668 Streaming Just Cause 2Never Mind. My computer is being a Dck today. I probably won't stream until I get my new GFX card and see if that fixes my problems Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4670 That was fast. lollol, yeah. JC2 has been acting up. I never can stream it for long without crashing for some reason. Probably won't stream anything until Thursday. I'm fed up with trying and failing. lol Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4674 lol, I will. Until then I'm going to stream boring stuff... Like The Misadventures of PB WinterBottom. Report
April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_4894 In honor of the $5 price tag, and the new patch + added level I will be streaming Trine tonight for awhile. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4909 *Ding Dong*Pizzas here! gotta go! LOL...Why chat no work??? Pk can you fix it?? Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4911 Works for me. Did you bump yourself from chat, or is it just not loading? Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4912 Just loads 18 screen over and over. I have no other browsers open...???? Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4914 May have to go straight to his channel on the main site then.http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth Report
April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_4926 Thanks for viewing everyone! I need to remember the epilepsy warning next time I stream beat hazard. My face hurts. Report
April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_5028 Just Cause 2 Streaming and Maybe some Bioshock 2! My new GFX is in and I wanna see it in action ... and share Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5398 I want to stream something, but I don't know what... Any suggestions? PC games only atm. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5400 I like watching Just Cause 2. Or, you could continue the Batman game you started the other day. =] Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5403 Batman it is! Just Cause 2 isn't as entertaining when I'm playing actual missions, and I need to continue the story next time I play. So, we'll do batman. Try it out on my coool gpu, much quieter. Stream will be live soon Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5568 Streaming some Unigine Heaven Demo and then some other game later. Probably Batman. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.