February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_30817 Jason sent me flowers here at work....just about me cry, lol. Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30842 Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I certainly had a good week so far (Yeah, I know it's Monday). May everyone else have one too, : D Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30846 Happy Valentine's Day everyone. We did our thing this past Saturday. Though, I think she's cooking me dinner tonight Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30862 Awesome weekend, sent flowers to her work and card exchange tonight! It's been great! Report
February 15, 201115 yr Author comment_30863 Now that I gave Jason his stuff, I got him World of Warcraft, 1600 MS points card, a wallet with pics of the boys, and I made him a steak dinner Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30869 Working on a little nookie right now. I'm wooing her with my cooking skills and overall romantici...however it's spelled.Happy Valentine's day all! Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_30884 Hope y'all had a good one gamercide. If you are curious about my day. well, there was a large change recently with a very long relationship ending, so nothing huge today, but maybe steps in the right different direction. So yay valentines, lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.