January 31, 201115 yr comment_29595 There was a mixup with the winner of my copy of Fallout New Vegas (Xbox 360) in the giveaway and he was disqualified, so that prize is still up for grabs. All you have to do to enter is tell me how you would survive in a post-apocalyptic future. The winner will be picked at random.The only guideline for entering is that you be an active member (as defined here: http://www.gamercide...and-regulations) If you are a newish member that wins and never posts again, I will find you. >)If you have a fancy PC, enter my Just Cause 2 (PC; Steam) contest here (It's okay to enter both, but the winner of the first drawing will be removed from the second):http://www.gamercide...dot-dot-part-2/The drawing will take place whenever the eff I feel like it on Thursday, February 3rd (either midday, or late). lol Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29597 I will build a Vault and live in it with 65 virgin women, duh! Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29599 Let's see. I would first off try to find a city to call a home. When I become settled in there I would try to become a bounty hunter and use that as my means of making money. Then later on when I become the greatest bounty hunter ever (ahem) I would take life easy and live as an old man. I'd make sure I had a revolver on me at all times and learn how to become the fastest quick draw gunslinger in the post apocalyptic world. Yeeeeaaaaaah...I love you Kevin. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29605 I'd first make sure my wife and kids are alive and then I'd be an uber-bad@$$ killing random mutant $h!t. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29616 I'd just board up a Super Walmart and live there for eternity. I could play, eat, sleep, pee and crap to my hearts content there. There's one here that sells generators too! Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29618 Pretty simple, besides the raiding of the local stores for the rest of the food, live where I am. I have guns, I'm away from most of other civilization, but close enough to get to it if I need to. Oh, and just kick ***. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29621 Get on my horse and find a Twinkie factory cause everybody knows the only thing that can survive the apocalypse, are roaches and Twinkies. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29628 It's all about connections, you have to find survivors that are badass enough to roam with. Screw going solo, it's too hard realistically. Once we form a bond I'll become their natural leader. Then we'll find a cure for whatever ails humanity. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29655 Build an armored 76-82 K5 Blazer for its offroad capabilities, install air lockers front and rear, LS 350, monster transmissions built up 700R4, divorced Np205/NP203, 8" lift kit, 44" BFG Krawlers, 12,500 Warn winch hidden behind the stock bumper, stinger Rear bumper with integrated high lift jack, gerry can, and swing away tire carrier, Rockwell 2.5 ton rear axle, Dana 60 Front. And then I'd just drive around picking up babes and slowly rebuilding the population lmao Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29748 travel the wasteland with a shotgun in my hand, a katana at my back, and a trusty mutt at my side... all while wearing a radiation suit and straw hat Report
February 3, 201115 yr Author comment_29775 The entrants are:1. Chinese Baboon2. Syc3. Spawn4. Towncryer5. Skylark6. Sedington7. Kira8. Banstyle9. Cody10. LGWyantI will use random.org to pick the winner soon. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29783 Dang it I missed it! All I would do is build a vault, then build a Sam's Club inside it beforehand. (If this entry counts, awesome. If not, oh well. Thanks for having the contest Kevin!) Report
February 3, 201115 yr Author comment_29784 And the winner is...Syc! Congratulations, I'll PM or IM you to try to get your shipping info and I can ship it out today or tomorrow. That's why I wanted to do the drawing Thursday, so I could get it out this week. EDIT: Sorry Bacon, you missed it by like 10 minutes, I already did the drawing. ImageShack'd it and everything. lol Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29786 Lol, it's cool Kevin. I had just gotten to this forum, and I noticed it. I've been sick the past few days so I haven't been on. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29791 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss. Thank you very much Kevin. I love you. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29816 Grats Syc! Take all the advice posted above and use it in your Vegas travels!Thanks for the contest Kev! Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_29817 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss. Thank you very much Kevin. I love you.lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.