January 24, 201115 yr comment_28659 And NOOOOO one has a thread wishing Siren Happy Birthday, so here it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIREN. Have a great day. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28660 HOLY CRAPOLA!I didn't scroll down all the way enough yet today to see it was our awesome cheerleader's birthday!I hope you have an AWESOME day today Siren! Eat lots of cake, make your hubby give you a footrub and generally just enjoy today lots! BIG HUGGY BUNCHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28662 Wow, I didn't see that on the front page . Happy B-day Siren!! Hugs your way from Isa, Joshua and myself:foodndrink: Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28672 Thanks everybody You guys wait. In four years I'll be freaking out if anybody makes me a thread. Ever see that episode of Friends where Rachel turns 30? Yeah, that's going to be me, haha. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28673 You're still young. I just hit 30 this past October and it wasn't so bad. Just drink your twenties away. It's all good. LoL Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28688 I only have 4 till my 40th. Not Cool(Gru Voice)*singing* You're going to have a bad, bad day. In a couple years you'll be turning four-tay. Wheelchairs and getting hard to pee,Yeah.... Old Man Double D. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28689 Happy 30th, um I mean 26th birthday, Siren. You wait until we get it on. Your Fable III character is going to be in for it mister!!!! Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28691 Fortunately, in DUBL DUECE's case, he meant four years. Hold off on the antagonistically celebratory music for a little longer, Chris. @Siren, I'm scared, maybe I should tell my friend to keep the game. lol Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28695 LoL Changed it to "years" then. But "a couple" means two, so you should also change that to "a few". lol jk Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28730 Thanks everyone It was a nice and quiet evening which is all I wanted. When you all have kids, you'll understand and those that have kids....I know you get me, lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.