Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New "Double Impact" XBLA title!

Featured Replies

Final Fight AND Magic Sword!? Damn that's sweet. I really wish it wasn't 800 MS points though. I don't really care for Final Fight so much, but I sank LOTS of money into Magic Sword at the arcades when I was younger.

Anyone else maybe getting these? I was thinking about picking them up and it looks like you can play them online. It just sucks that it's $10.

I think I remember Final Fight but not Magic Sword ... I'll check them out later today but that $10 price tag is turning me off.

I played the crap out of Final Fight.. in arcades and SNES. First time I've ever heard of Magic Sword though. Two classics for 800 ain't that bad. Do they really mesh well together? I don't know. I might pick it up some day.

You NEVER played Magic Sword in the arcades? God I loved that game. So awesome.

ooooh ... this game . . I had no idea it was called Magic Sword. I played the crap out of it growing up. Still though not worth 10 bucks (along with Final Fight) to relive childhood memories. I made that mistake with The Ninja Turtles game.

I've never heard of Magic Sword either but I did buy Double Impact upon it's release. I have to say, from what I've played so far, I am pretty impressed with the game.

I looked up some videos....didn't really do much for me, I bought After Burner Climax instead with the extra points on my account(think Starfox 64 with an Ace Combat setting X 10 EXTREME SPEED)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.