January 18, 201115 yr comment_28018 Apparently black ops will have its first dlc drop on feb 1st, according to an email I just received. Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28021 It will be called first strike and have four multi-player and one new zombie map..... linkage Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28023 That maps look pretty cool, I like these extra elements they are adding in(zip lines, auto turrets on the Berlin wall), but for 15 bucks, I'll probably pass. Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28045 I guess it just depends on how much you play the game... and how they incorporate the dlc. They'll eith have it so if the majority of the people have the map pack, the maps will be in the percentage of maps selected for the match, or they'll make it so it's really hard to find a match if you don't have the dlc. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28080 Not really impressed, Black Ops has lost all my interest. CoD4 FTW Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28114 The $15 DLC needs to stop. I have been refusing to buy anything that is just maps for 15 bucks. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.