Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Paging Mr Pickle

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday Bogey! A couple more and I won't be able to call you grasshopper any more. :(

yay thanks guys i had a great day so far :D. hope we can all play some GTA sometime again.

Happy Birthday Bogey! A couple more and I won't be able to call you grasshopper any more. sad.gif

LMAO biggest fail of the year thus far!!

LMAO biggest fail of the year thus far!!

That's a mini fail at best. Tell me I'm the only one here who thinks of you when they see "pickle".

*rolls eyes*

The nicknames in this place get out of control sometimes. Half the time I don't know whose birthday it is until the birthday boy actually responds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

The nicknames in this place get out of control sometimes. Half the time I don't know whose birthday it is until the birthday boy actually responds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

psst, it says under the calender at the bottom of the forum front page ;)

psst, it says under the calender at the bottom of the forum front page ;)

Scroll to the bottom of the screen? I dunno. That sounds like an awful lot of work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.