Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hiiiii

Featured Replies

To those of you who know me, I hope you don't completely hate me for leaving and reappearing so much over the past...year+? Stuff's been tough lately, finally started getting everything back on track though, so I should be here to stay now. I may do a little more lurking than posting at first, just to get up to speed on what's been going on around here lately though.

I no longer have an Xbox, my plan is to get one within the next month, so I can get back into gaming. Still have my Wii, although I only play it occasionally and I'm looking for some more intense stuff to get into. lol

So I hope to get back into the community here, gradually (I know I've been gone awhile). I remember when I was a regular member, I always came here to chat, hang out, and I was always cheered up when having a bad day. Hard to believe I first met you guys like 4 years ago!

I have genuinely missed you all.

To those of you who I haven't met: Hiiii! And I hope we too can become friends.

-BollWeevil

Sup Boll! Should forget the xbox and come play World of Warcraft with me and Avahra sometime. Way better use of game time

Welcome back, BeeDub.

I could see myself conceivably getting WoW and playing with you guys if/when I have a real income. Seeing as you save more, I'd do an annual or bi-annual subscription. What's nice is my brother has WoW and all the expansions except for Cataclysm already, so I could just install those.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.