Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

booya

Featured Replies

Just killed the Lich King in WoW! I know most of you dont care, but that was a great feeling tonight. Now there is hardmode, but tonight im a kingslayer B)

Props, I only really know the character (Arthas) from Warcraft III and it's expansion, and he's a little b****. Makes no sense. He's all goody two shoes prince, but then he's like, "What, zombies? Rawr, I are evil nao!" then gets all gray haired and finds some evil armor in ice lol. THANK YOU for killing that nub.

Props, I only really know the character (Arthas) from Warcraft III and it's expansion, and he's a little b****. Makes no sense. He's all goody two shoes prince, but then he's like, "What, zombies? Rawr, I are evil nao!" then gets all gray haired and finds some evil armor in ice lol. THANK YOU for killing that nub.

it was sooo chaotic at the end, 4/10 people dead, one healer and 8% to push him. was so nervous we were gonna wipe till i heard some one shout the number and we had it. great freaking feeling

I would need to massively level up my geekiness to even begin to understand what anyone in this thread is talking about.

Oh, but belated congrats on doing whatever it is you said you did Stealthy. I'm proud of you...I think?

I would need to massively level up my geekiness to even begin to understand what anyone in this thread is talking about.

Oh, but belated congrats on doing whatever it is you said you did Stealthy. I'm proud of you...I think?

top sum it up for you, i just beat WoW... until the next exspansion anyway lol

Cool... so now what's everybody else in Warcraft Land supposed to do?

try to pull of the same stunt, but only fail

Well well well. Big day in the Stealthy household. You beat WoW, AND discovered that you actually like some of my music! :o

AND discovered that you actually like some of my music! ohmy.gif

Stealthy, please tell me this is not true unsure.gif

Oh it's true. MWB got him to check out some Tool and he dug it. Kinda like I did with you not too long ago when you said something like "This is cool as hell!" after watching that Lateralus/Fibonacci video.

Stealthy, please tell me this is not true unsure.gif

i dont know what they are talking about

I was saying it was cool as hell from a computer science perspective, not of musical interest tongue.gif

Oh it's true. MWB got him to check out some Tool and he dug it. Kinda like I did with you not too long ago when you said something like "This is cool as hell!" after watching that Lateralus/Fibonacci video.

I still love Great Big Sea, which you introduced me to. Not a typical example of Pogre-style music though. Still not sure how you found them.

I was saying it was cool as hell from a computer science perspective, not of musical interest tongue.gif

You liked it and you know it! :lol:

*stealthy says:

im liking it

*MWB says:

i listened to tool through the whole god of war 3. i have no idea what the stoory was.

stealthy says:

lol

MWB says:

...but it made *** kicking that much more ******* epic.

stealthy says:

i can tell, i may have to listen to more of their stuff when im playing

devilaa.gif

lol

Stealthy, follow my lead and do exactly what I do.

I plead the fifth.

I still love Great Big Sea, which you introduced me to. Not a typical example of Pogre-style music though. Still not sure how you found them.

Yeah, they're not my normal fare, but they're a very good band. I think I'll post a video in the music thread!

Stealthy, follow my lead and do exactly what I do.

I plead the fifth.

kingslayers do not need to plead the fifth, we man up

kingslayers do not need to plead the fifth, we man up

I don't even know how to respond to that..

I don't even know how to respond to that..

its cause you fail

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.