Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

booya

Featured Replies

Is that thing really hard to beat if you're a high level?

yes, it is currently the end game boss to kill. the main boss of the entire wrath exspansion. if you care to read up on it here you go http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_King_%28Icecrown_Citadel_tactics%29

I beat him to, but I just did it by turning my computer off.

O.M.G. ...Ok...LOLZ..

I would need to massively level up my geekiness to even begin to understand what anyone in this thread is talking about.

Oh, but belated congrats on doing whatever it is you said you did Stealthy. I'm proud of you...I think?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with that reaction :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.