Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Awesome Controller Coming Soon

Featured Replies

Be interesting to see you do a review. My make me think about if I should keep using my current wired controller.

Hopefully come April I can finally pre-order it. I'm really looking to deck myself out for Gears 3, I plan on making a big push in becoming a MLG/GameBattles guy and from what I know right now is this controller is "banned" because it's too much of an advantage. Back to the controller, I need a second one and I really wouldn't mind having it. If I do get it, I will be more than happy to do a review and write a little bit about it each and every day I use it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.