January 9, 201115 yr comment_27171 That thing looks awesome. Looks like it's $40 for the standard edition and $50 for the special edition. And I just spent $40 on a new wired 360 controller for my PC and already threw away the box a couple days ago. #&@*!!!! lol Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27172 lol, same here Ak, but i bought mine at walmart and still have the receipt ... This just in : Santa tipped me off that someone's going to win a pre-order for one of these in the giveaway \o/ Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27173 lol, same here Ak, but i bought mine at walmart and still have the receipt ... This just in : Santa tipped me off that someone's going to win a pre-order for one of these in the giveaway \o/Same here, Walmart with receipt. Do you think they would they take it back without the box? Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27174 I work there bro, so yes they should. Unless it's obviously something different or an item with a serial number. If the person at the counter acts like a jerk just ask for an assistant manager Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27175 I work there bro, so yes they should. Unless it's obviously something different or an item with a serial number. If the person at the counter acts like a jerk just ask for an assistant managerAwesome! I kept the receipt because I got a one year warranty on it, but threw away the box yesterday. I think I'm gonna return it and go for the Onza Tournament Edition for $10 more then. Only thing I need the controller for atm is Super Meat Boy and racing games on the PC, and I'm mostly playing my shooters (keyboard/mouse preferred) at the moment anyways.Those two extra shoulder buttons would be seriously handy on a PC game, and the cable is longer too. Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27177 That is pretty sweet. I've had my wired Xbox controller for some time now, but I might have to give this a look. Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27181 I will need this very soon. I honestly can't stand my Wireless controllers and their batteries, and play n charge kits breaking every few months or so. I also need a Gamecube controller too. Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27184 My play and charge kit is gonna have a 2nd birthday soon. The nyko extra battery i bought keeled over after just two months... i used to have such a high opinion of nyko products too. Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27195 So, for some reason, the video isn't working for me. What exactly is this controller? Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27196 Slick pc & 360 controller that has macro buttons and a new high sensitivity redesign for the dpad, also adjustable sensitivity for the sticks. Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27197 Check it out here, it looks pretty awesome, and costs about the same as a normal Xbox 360 controller.http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.54297600 Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27350 I was able to return my wired 360 controller, and even got cash back despite using a gift card, since, even though I didn't have the box, I had all of the contents of it (I kept the manuals), and the receipt.So now I'm officially going to be getting a Razer Onza, I'll preorder a Tournament Edition as soon as it becomes available so they don't go out of stock on me. Report
January 12, 201115 yr Author comment_27401 Same here, except I'm waiting til mine is here to return the controller. Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27408 Same here, except I'm waiting til mine is here to return the controller. I figure the release date is so cryptically mysterious, that it may be past the 30 day return period by the time it comes out and I get it after shipping lol (got my controller December 30th).I think I've heard enough good previews of the controller that there shouldn't really be anything inherently wrong with it. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27975 It is now available for preorder, and it says that it will ship out on February 28th.Preordering now. EDIT: F*** yeah! You can save around $15 by entering the coupon codes PWNG43 ($5 off) and RZRFRSH1PUS (Free UPS Ground shipping, which saved me about $10).Found here:http://www.retailmen...w/razerzone.comSo I got it for about $48, less than the listed price by a dollar lol. Yeah, I Google coupon codes if I see a box to enter them in at checkout lol. But things like this, and free shipping + 26% off all used games at Gamestop, aren't too shabby, I say. lolEDIT2: On the e-mail confirmation it says that 2/28 is the "anticipated release date", meaning it could come out sooner if we're lucky, or more likely (but hopefully not) it could be delayed. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28000 Pretty good price for them anyhow. I have other things I want or I'd pick this up. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28258 Two days later, and preorders for the Tournament Edition at the Razer Store are officially sold out. You can still preorder the standard edition, but it doesn't have the adjustable tension analog sticks, rubberized grip, backlit face buttons, or braiding on the cable. Still has the multifunction buttons, though. Report
January 20, 201115 yr Author comment_28278 Also there will be a wireless headset too... the Chimera 5.1 and 2.1 will apparently be 199 and 129, they haven't listed a release date yet, but they recommend it with the onza. Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_32738 Awesome, mine finally shipped out! It has a delivery estimate of Tuesday, I cannot wait! Report
March 15, 201115 yr comment_32935 I've got mine and I may write a review on it. It might not be very nice. lolThis thing is loud as hell. Every button clicks louder than a mouse click (which is a useless feature of mice I wish didn't have to be there to begin with). And when there is too much force feedback, the entire controller rattles loudly unless you grip it super tightly. Also the back and start buttons are unnecessarily moved to where they are out of the way at the bottom. The features like adjustable resistance and extra buttons are nice, but the loudness will take some getting used to. I don't think this controller will be very good to use at night when people are sleeping lol.Honestly I'm kind of disappointed with how cheap this thing feels after its years of development and hype. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.