December 30, 201015 yr comment_26501 I bought too many and haven't played nearly enough. Fail. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26505 I bought too many and haven't played nearly enough. Fail.Welcome to the club dude!!! rofl Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26507 Picked up the GTA IV pack today, even though I already owned GTA IV. Wasn't going to buy Episodes from Liberty City alone, for $20. Not when the whole pack is on sale for $10. Anyways, wish I could have gifted my extra copy of GTA IV. =\ Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26508 That's what I was thinking, but I've already beaten everything except for L4D 2, so I was thinking of getting that if it went on sale again.Left 4 Dead 2 is $6.79 on Steam today, go get it! Then you could just get The Orange Box for $15 so you have the games (including Team Fortress 2!) on Steam, and GMod for $5, since you'll have most of the main source game models for it. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26510 Hmm... Dance CentralKinectimalsRed Dead RedemptionPureLEGO BatmanLEGO Indy 2LEGO Star Wars: The COmplete SagaLEGO Harry PotterHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1Don't judge me! LoL. I have a Harry Potter and LEGO obsession. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26514 Dance Central! such a fun game and a good workout, too!Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - obviously a continuation from the second one, but the story keeps getting better and better.And now, I'm onto Fable 3. squeeeee! Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26553 Dance Central! such a fun game and a good workout, too!Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - obviously a continuation from the second one, but the story keeps getting better and better.And now, I'm onto Fable 3. squeeeee!That reminds me, I need to put dance central back in, can't allow you to overtake any of my scores. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26574 Need for Speed Hot PursuitKinnect (got it day one, but it was for Xmas)Your shape fitness evolved (ditto)Sims 3 (for wifey, Ditto)Black Ops2K mega PackOverlord Pack Coulda had more games, but wifey got me that awesome watch Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26578 Too much... lolNeed For Speed: Hot PursuitCrysis Complete PackMirror's EdgeBorderlands DLC ClaptrapTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Echelon EditionDragon Age: Origins - Ultimate EditionGhost Recon PackMass EffectDarksidersMass Effect 2Trials 2: Second EditionResident Evil 5Bioshock 2Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard EditionFEAR Complete PackKinectKinect AdventuresDance CentralYa... thats about it for now... lol Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26635 I also got Battlefield Bad Company 2 back with the Vietnam xpac. I gotta say Battlefield is so much better to me than Call of Duty Black Ops. Both can be fun though.Ditto Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26660 OK so i'm in the same boat as alot of you and have a plethora of new games here it goes.Xbox 360:-CoD: Black Ops-NFS Hot Pursuit ( looks like alot of you got this so we all need to get on some of this, great game)-Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam-AC Brotherhood-Fallout: New Vegas-Rock Band 3-Alpha Protocol-Alan Wake-Shaun White Skateboarding (funny story so the lady at family video gave me the wrong disk cause i asked for Shaun White Snowboarding and i got this. Which is good cause it's worth alot more points or money when i sell it which will be soon, cause it's terrible. Gonna play this one first cause it needs to leave my collection.-Army of Two: TFD (same lady at family video gave me this game for $10 when it was clearly marked for $20. LOL)-Dark Void-Bionic Commando-Dragon AgeXBLA:-Trials HD Track Pack-Lara Croft: Guardian of Light (really good game)-Tetris Splash-Bejeweled 2-Feeding Frenzy 2-Monkey Island 2-Perfect Dark-Dead Space Ignition ( got it for free with preorder of Dead Space 2 through amazon)Steam:-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Pack with original and expansion-Star Wars Pack (Both Dark Forces games, Jedi academy, Jedi outcast, and Mysteries of the Sith)And there's so many great games coming out next year, AND there's about 20 other games in my collection i haven't even began to farm for achievos. Craziness. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.