Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey There

Featured Replies

Monocle-man_545.gif

I say, I do find the lack of new posts quite abhorrent.

What quantity of posters of regularity doth remain at present? Dare I say I can count them on but a single hand?

What is it like you, me, Dat, and C&C are the only ones who make more than a couple posts a day lately? lol

I can't feel my face. Got my wisdom teeth out today =/

  • Author

What is it like you, me, Dat, and C&C are the only ones who make more than a couple posts a day lately? lol

Yes, sadly. However, Siren (as busy as she is), still writes articles for us. She is exempt from any ridicule or scorn. The rest of you, though... *eyes you with scorn and ridicule*. lol

Yes, sadly. However, Siren (as busy as she is), still writes articles for us. She is exempt from any ridicule or scorn. The rest of you, though... *eyes you with scorn and ridicule*. lol

wub.gif PK

After this month passes...hopefully things will chill the fudge out for me and I can back to annoying all of you with my rants and blonde rambles :P

i'm always here, i just only post if i have something to say....

You know how I roll. I'm always around.

I've been posting, but trying not to post so much of my ridiculousness so as not to offend anyone.

I am truly offended by this post.:blink:

I am truly offended by this post.:blink:

Well GOOD then. Always glad to offend. Hope this offends even more. ^_^

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=AGoOGjZRl523U4BJ&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=AGoOGjZRl523U4BJ&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=AGoOGjZRl523U4BJ&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div>

I've been out and about, and always forget to turn on my laptop at night. I usually come home and just fire up the old xbox. During the slow days though (thanks in part to the snow here lately) I will more than likely be on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.