December 30, 201015 yr comment_26376 Send the pic to me again Ava. I'll JibJab the hell out of you. hahahah I'll make a whole thread dedicated to it.P.S. Glad to make you laugh TC. hope you enjoyed the Mexican Dance Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26382 Bring it Ava. I'd jibjab your face more. LOL <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=MjZDmeDYYmWJ9qAp&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=MjZDmeDYYmWJ9qAp&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=MjZDmeDYYmWJ9qAp&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26390 *points to his above re-edited post*I decided on a slightly tamer video. They do have a pole dancer one. LOL Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26423 Send the pic to me again Ava. I'll JibJab the hell out of you. hahahah I'll make a whole thread dedicated to it.P.S. Glad to make you laugh TC. hope you enjoyed the Mexican DanceNo *Hides pics*you won't have my pin up pics!you have my interest, please proceed Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26478 I laughed so hard. BUT really, my halloween pic with the bunny whiskers rofl Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26480 Yup. Considering I didn't have the bathing suit one that picture was the next best option. LoLI also spent a lot of time in MS Paint making that Ava's Face Here thing to upload. I am an artiste! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.