April 16, 201016 yr comment_3590 I have a PS2 slim that I let my niece have on loan. She's had it for over a year now...lol...I need to get that back! $18 isn't too bad...Thanks!No problem. Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 are also very good PS1 RPGs I'd also recommend if you wanna go all retro, but I'd say I actually enjoyed Chrono Cross more than all three, and I love Final Fantasy games. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3650 Doom Troopers, Wolfenstein 3D, and the original Command and Conquers (Red Alert mostly).Loved that stuff to death... Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_3987 playstation 1 - Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase. Hands down the best game iv ever played lol.For serious though..... Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time. Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12861 NES: I'd have to go with Battletoads or Master BlasterSNES: f-zero or ogre battleGenesis: Altered Beast or Phantasy Starnintendo 64 : Golden Eye or Killer InstinctDreamcast: Skies of ArcadiaPlaystation: Tekken 3, Final Fantasy 7, metal gear solid, or legends of dragoon (great era for games). and hot shots golf. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23032 Nope. Without a screenshot, there's no proof. Also, you didn't post to the mod and press sections. Like I said, you'll never 100% this place. =] Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23035 o well, at least i didn't pull a McSpammy, all the posts were legit... except for maybe one Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23036 That's debatable. lolDid you watch that 10 minute video? The one you said was cool? Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23039 no, but i do think that pilots admitting to seeing stuff is cool, unless it shows that the air force is too lenient in their drug testing policy ... but i think there is a lot of weird stuff out there, and i did see a couple documentaries about similar things on discovery. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23043 define stay, lol there may or may not have been a holiday inn and a car load of women involved , lol j/k Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23044 I'm off to bed. Hopefully you got it out of your system. Take care, LG. lol Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23046 I'm off to work, was bored since my wife woke me up to walk her to the car and no one was on but me and google Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23439 XCOM, Xwing VS Tie fighter, and Dark Forces, also the original starcraft and warcraft. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23442 I've been thinking about GTA: Vice City all day today. I have no idea why, maybe because it was such an epic game back in the day. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23450 I've been thinking about GTA: Vice City all day today. I have no idea why, maybe because it was such an epic game back in the day.If you have a decent computer, get this Steam bundle while it lasts and you can play it, and all the other older GTA titles, again: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/605/ (from the Game Deals thread) Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23452 If you have a decent computer, get this Steam bundle while it lasts and you can play it, and all the other older GTA titles, again: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/605/ (from the Game Deals thread)Whole pack for $7. Buy it nowwwwww. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.