December 20, 201015 yr comment_25850 This is highly disturbing. Sometimes I can't believe this sort of crap. Report
December 20, 201015 yr Author comment_25856 Pogre sure is spending a lot of time in this thread.... Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25857 Damn Rule 34.... thanks Bro. No Christmas present for you this year.... *goes and gets eye bleach* Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25859 Pogre sure is spending a lot of time in this thread....Maybe he grabbed the Bengay instead of lube? Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25867 Seems oddly fitting for me since I just finished watching the Predators movie about ten minutes ago. It's nice to know they have a softer sexier side to their personalities. Report
December 20, 201015 yr Author comment_25868 Yes, I know I ripped off PK. Couldn't resist though with this picture. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25897 Pogre sure is spending a lot of time in this thread....I was at work and the image was taking forever to load on my phone!That being said...watcha doing later? Report
December 21, 201015 yr Author comment_25908 I was at work and the image was taking forever to load on my phone!That being said...watcha doing later? I'm sittin here, just got back from Christmas shopping with the wife, had a nice steak dinner and am drinking some nice Jameson Irish Whiskey and downloading the Deus Ex games from Steam. What are you doing buddy? LoL Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25915 I'm sittin here, just got back from Christmas shopping with the wife, had a nice steak dinner and am drinking some nice Jameson Irish Whiskey and downloading the Deus Ex games from Steam. What are you doing buddy? LoL*Pogre puts his predator costume away.Oh yeah dude. I'm just chillin' too. Report
December 21, 201015 yr Author comment_25916 You may have put that Predator costume away, but I think you forgot your fishnets bro. *points at your legs* Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25921 wow i feel slow, third time looking at this thread and i just got the joke... Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25927 wow i feel slow, third time looking at this thread and i just got the joke...Don't feel bad, I got it on the first view. lol Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25934 *Pogre puts his predator costume away.Oh yeah dude. I'm just chillin' too. costume?(jesus balls. i forgot to turn of my alarm clock and it just now scared the shat out of me.) Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25938 You may have put that Predator costume away, but I think you forgot your fishnets bro. *points at your legs*Hey man, they're so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing them.@Siren. Actually, it was Vicks Vapo Rub. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25942 Hey man, they're so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing them.@Siren. Actually, it was Vicks Vapo Rub. Totally not getting into this so no asking....but getting certain things on your no no area...burns something awful! By the way....fishnets are so last year. Thigh high boots are where it's at Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.