Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Humble Bundle 2!

Featured Replies

I really like Cortex Command, but I sort of wish it was more user friendly, and less computer-hatey. Good thing Braid was included. It looks like that's the game-iest game in the pack.

I like Defense of the Titans WAAAAAAY better than Braid. Very cool. :)

Too bad I can't download Machinarium tho.

I got it. Paid $10. I've only downloaded Braid so far, but I'll prolly get to the other ones, but that was the main selling point to me. =P

I haven't played it yet, but I'm excited to finally be able to.

  • 3 weeks later...

I got gifted this magic bundle, plus now you get the first bundle with this one free! Pretty cool I'd say. I bought the first one too. Need the bloody time to play these games :(

Maybe next year eh :D I said that last year -_- oh well, I shouldn't complain that I am busy haha.

Maybe next year eh :D I said that last year -_- oh well, I shouldn't complain that I am busy haha.

Yeah, it's gotten pretty bad when year after year we all say, "Well, we will get to it next year." :lol:

And no, you shouldn't complain that you're busy. Making more music for me to work to during the day and rock while I play at night. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.