December 9, 201015 yr comment_25014 I just got an e-mail from the people at The Humble Bundle with a code to activate all of my Humble Bundle games on Steam, which is pretty sweet. Anyone who registered and got it should be getting one, too. Also in the message was this awesome little tidbit:P.S. we have been hard at work on the second Humble Indie Bundle and will send you another email soon to let you know when it's ready.Having only paid $1 for the first one, I think I'll go up to $5 for this one lol, which is as much as the indie packs Steam released on discount last week. Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25280 I'm curious to see what's in the second one. Hopefully it gets some good developers. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25381 It's out. It's great. Go get it!http://www.humblebundle.com/ Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25417 Can't for the life of me figure out how to run Revenge of the Titans.Download it, go through the install, and try to play it after install, nothing comes happens. Click the shortcut on my desktop, mission shortcut. Some thing from programes list.Went searching for the files and alls I could find wasMusic(which is a folder and does have all the music in it)jinput-dx8.dlljinput-raw.dlllwjgl.dllmsvcr71.dllmsvcr100.dllOpenAL32.dllUnistallWith the excpetion of Music and Unistall, I can't do anything with those files.Already tried google and I could barely find anything on the game let alone support for it, ugh. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25419 I can't play Machinarium. It's something to do with my display. I click on new game and even the hidden toolbar up top, but nothing happens. I don't think it's aligned correctly with my display resolution. Time to go google some tips and help. *sigh* Report
December 14, 201015 yr Author comment_25420 I believe they said something about that game and maybe another one being in development, so you may have to keep checking your Humble Bundle download link to see if they update it with the full install. You may receive an e-mail when it is fully released, too. Not quite sure how it works.EDIT: Check here. You can at least get the demo for it: http://www.puppygames.net/revenge-of-the-titans/ Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25423 Pan. Reinstall and choose to play it after it's done installing, from the installation menu. It was the only way I could get it to work. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25426 Before I tried that (I ticked off to play now), I got a missing class file error. I was hoping it'd work for you, too. Sorry. =\ Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25428 GAH! I give up on Machinarium. I've tried every single resolution, and the objects never align correctly. If I have to hover below or to the side of an object to click "on it", there's something wrong. I can't play a game that way.*Edit* Insult to injury! Their website aligns correctly with my mouse, at my normal resolution. http://machinarium.net/demo/ WHATEVER*edit 2* Got it finallly. Have to disable display scaling on High DPI settings in properties. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25446 THERE, got it. Apparently Norton thought it was a virus and kept deleting the .exe without telling me Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25448 I still haven't received my code. I guess I need to contact them. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25449 Got mine right away. Are you checking the correct email you bought the bundle with? Double check the spelling of the email etc? Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25451 Got mine right away. Are you checking the correct email you bought the bundle with? Double check the spelling of the email etc?Yep, and I have the google checkout receipt. Now that I think of it, I believe I purchased the first one and never got it either. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25452 Check the spam folder? Obvious, I know. lolfrom Humble Bundle <contact@humblebundle.com> Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25454 Yep. Nothing. I'll contact them and sort it out. I purchased it for the giveaway anyhow. So no hurry. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25455 Machinarium download keeps freezing on me. Can't download it. Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_25459 There's no campaign in Cortex Command? Coming soon, really? Wow. Oh well. Report
December 15, 201015 yr comment_25523 I really like Cortex Command, but I sort of wish it was more user friendly, and less computer-hatey. Good thing Braid was included. It looks like that's the game-iest game in the pack. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.