Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

All of My Sigs

Featured Replies

Since everybody seems to be making threads like this, guess I might as well make one.

vincent3-2.png

Vibrantcopy.png

Klavier.png

girlinblack.png

Anybody remember the Gamercide Weekly Roast? This was the banner for it.

gamercideroast2-1.png

And a pre-version of it. I drew the dudes on the left and right, and as you know, Burty drew the dude in the middle. MY drawings are nothing near the quality of Burty, but I tried hard to fit the stlye a bit, lol.

gamercideroast.png

BUT WAIT, there's more!

  • Author

20438_1345685881201_1202904157_1045809_4245884_n.jpg

20438_1358870810816_1202904157_1083271_7434667_n.jpg

20438_1358877810991_1202904157_1083280_4578528_n.jpg

18538_1367593948889_1202904157_1104030_3913357_n.jpg

I had bigger versions of these, don't know what happened to them though.

Anyway, these are more or less my good sigs. I have TONS of old **** that look horrible, I'll post them up in a few to show how much I progressed.

Those are really good! I'd like to have one with....Wait for it...A...TIGER....LOL.....Some action and Towncryer written some where...If you ever get the time or energy. I'd appreciate it. Maybe not anime..if at all poss.

I have some of Syc's work in my sig also.

Seriously nice work man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.